[ROM] Zen-MIUI v2 Android 2.2 + MIUI

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just messin back......gotcha...

"First"..uh..no..I d/l this incredible Rom @ 2am est..:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:..This Has Phenomenal Potential to be Absolutely The BEST ROM yet..INHO..Completely different from any Rom ever built.
I meant in this thread.....relax.

My B Kook..Don't take it personal Bruh. It was a joke..What's good w/a Unique Theme for this rom..

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright, I know this is going to sound noob but I want this!!! I formatted everything (system, boot, data, cache, sd-ext) and it just sits on M and then reboots again. Never goes past the M. What the **** am I doing wrong?

PSUDroid

Reaction score
anyone else get past thegoogle login? I wiped everything, installed rom, gapps, and glass dialer but get continuous force close at the login screen....dialer is force closing.

jellybean420

Reaction score
Alright, I know this is going to sound noob but I want this!!! I formatted everything (system, boot, data, cache, sd-ext) and it just sits on M and then reboots again. Never goes past the M. What the **** am I doing wrong?

Well all i did was download to my phone, wipe data/cache 4 times, then wipe cache 1 time. Booted up just fine. How long did you let it sit at the "M". Also check your download size or maybe redownload it, it might be corrupt.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
everything is fine except the weather widget not showing the location :(

trmiv

Reaction score
anyone else get past thegoogle login? I wiped everything, installed rom, gapps, and glass dialer but get continuous force close at the login screen....dialer is force closing.

Same thing is happening to me.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Loaded fine for me thru sprecovery....if anyone wants to know. Keyboard doesn't light up. Reminds me of the 2.1 leak days lol

Aside from that....put the phone fix on and everything works.
Would like to get it to say vdrizon wireless in notification and network. Right now says T-CDMA 64 connects to verizon with *228 but not showing vzw apps

yamaha83

Reaction score
i installed mine and got constant FC... installed again without the phone fix and seems to be working now... have not test phone though... might need to boot up then install phone fix...

wish this installed my apps... but the option in the notification pull down or SOOOO awesome!!

PSUDroid

Reaction score
So would the kernel affect fcs on the dialer or do I other issues?

trmiv

Reaction score
i installed mine and got constant FC... installed again without the phone fix and seems to be working now... have not test phone though... might need to boot up then install phone fix...

wish this installed my apps... but the option in the notification pull down or SOOOO awesome!!

I just did the same thing. The dialer does force close though, so I'm going to reboot and install that fix and see if it works.

Does anyone know what's up with the two icons with chinese characters on the Launcher desktop? It won't let me remove them.

PSUDroid

Reaction score
After wipe are you installing rom or rom and gapps? Or rom, gapps and new kernel?

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok, don't wip system and boot. Worked fine if i didn't do that. Time to theme away later.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

What recovery are you using? I wiped each feature(factory data, cache, partition, 3Xs, just to be clear.I use Clockwork and i simply installed from a folder withing my SD card that I named "Rom and Themes"..Then After boot up, I simply Installed the dialer update fix and all of that was a breeze

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
After wipe are you installing rom or rom and gapps? Or rom, gapps and new kernel?

No gapps or kernel. After wipe install rom, reboot, then boot into recovery and install new dialer. My apps didnt download, but titanium backup restored them fine. So far loving this ROM!!!