[ROM][WIP] Cyanogenmod 11 for G2 VZW

tombepa

Reaction score
Running great but had 3 SOD's yesterday. This one was clean install. But like I said it runs awesome. Still my go-to KK ROM!

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Reginald476

Reaction score
Running great but had 3 SOD's yesterday. This one was clean install. But like I said it runs awesome. Still my go-to KK ROM!

That's odd, I have not had a single SOD or reboot in over a week on this ROM.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

puothy

Reaction score
12/16 has been great for me. Actually, have not had issues with any of the builds. Best KK ROM I have used. appreciate the work as always!

Lachian

Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing issues with iHeartRadio streaming? It streams for about 5-15 seconds then just stops. Other audio streaming apps work fine. I've cleared data and reinstalled and the issue persists. Haven't seen any issues with iHeartRadio and other KK ROMs.

tombepa

Reaction score
I thought I had missed an update. I went into settings and it said I was on 12/16 so I downloaded and flashed 12/17 and it still says I'm on 12/16. Lol. I guess that didn't get updated with the build. Oh well.

steveo17

Reaction score
Anyone have a mirror for the latest build?

steveo17

Reaction score
You may just have to refresh the page to get it to work

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

[h=1]Not Found[/h]The requested URL /rhcp.androidfiles.org/getdownload.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.4.7 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at rhcp.androidfiles.org Port 80

OP
R

rhcp011235

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.temperedarmor.com
[h=1]Not Found[/h]The requested URL /rhcp.androidfiles.org/getdownload.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.4.7 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at rhcp.androidfiles.org Port 80

Working fine here. It may be your dns

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

joshdance

Reaction score
Just flashed the 12/21 nightly with 11, and man on man, what a sweet ride.

However, one thing has been broken since I first used the 10.2 (on my LG G2 Vzw)--when on a phone call, after a minute or so (sometimes a few seconds, sometimes more than a minute), if I take the phone away from my ear and try to use the screen, I find that it is locked automatically, and I have to double-knock or use the power button to then be able to access the screen (If the other party hangs up the screen activates). This is a problem for obvious reasons (which include hanging up if I don't want to leave a voice mail, using the keypad for entering account numbers, etc).

Can anyone confirm that this happens? It's like the proximity sensor is not telling the software that there's nothing nearby anymore. Or maybe this is as simple as an auto screen lock that should not be happening if on a phone call while proximity sensor active.

jlee08517

Reaction score
Just flashed the 12/21 nightly with 11, and man on man, what a sweet ride.

However, one thing has been broken since I first used the 10.2 (on my LG G2 Vzw)--when on a phone call, after a minute or so (sometimes a few seconds, sometimes more than a minute), if I take the phone away from my ear and try to use the screen, I find that it is locked automatically, and I have to double-knock or use the power button to then be able to access the screen (If the other party hangs up the screen activates). This is a problem for obvious reasons (which include hanging up if I don't want to leave a voice mail, using the keypad for entering account numbers, etc).

Can anyone confirm that this happens? It's like the proximity sensor is not telling the software that there's nothing nearby anymore. Or maybe this is as simple as an auto screen lock that should not be happening if on a phone call while proximity sensor active.

Wrong thread? Thr last release was on the 18th

Lachian

Reaction score
Still no reply to my iHeartRadio issue? I guess no one here uses that.