[ROM] VZW_2.4.5 - Stars Wars, No Star Wars, Clean & Super Clean

Meith2010

Reaction score
Ok i found on my android system in the system files under media the R2D2 boot up sequence. I copied it to my sdcard. Do you want it?

ejustanj

Reaction score
hey still kinda new here, trying to learn on my own the best i can. is it still unsafe to add these ony roms to r2d2? to be honest i like everything the device offers except c3po as the default contaxt icon. i dunno why but that lil gold bugger is annoying me.

im rooted and downloaded root explorer. i dont wanna go as far as adding bootstrap yet if these roms are unsafe... maybe im just confused

has anyway added a rom to r2 yet?

w3bka1s3r

Reaction score
hey still kinda new here, trying to learn on my own the best i can. is it still unsafe to add these ony roms to r2d2? to be honest i like everything the device offers except c3po as the default contaxt icon. i dunno why but that lil gold bugger is annoying me.

im rooted and downloaded root explorer. i dont wanna go as far as adding bootstrap yet if these roms are unsafe... maybe im just confused

has anyway added a rom to r2 yet?

You are not able to add this ROM to the R2D2. This is only for the Droid 2.

Sent from my R2D2 DROID2 using Tapatalk

w3bka1s3r

Reaction score
Ok i found on my android system in the system files under media the R2D2 boot up sequence. I copied it to my sdcard. Do you want it?

I already have it. Lol.

Meith2010

Reaction score
Most of the roms are from the R2D2 and they have the boot up sequence removed and replaced with the droid eye. The roms are rooted with no kernal. Because of the encrypted bootloader.
You should do bootstrapper anyways so you can have aback up of your system.
I tried about 5 or 6 roms i could find....None I liked with the R2D2.

They are stable and good roms but are better for the Normal Droid 2.

If you dont mind sacrificing the starwars and R2D2 stuff...then go for the roms.

But do a backup with bootstrapper first.

w3bka1s3r

Reaction score
I have the D2 bootstrapper app if you want it.

Meith2010

Reaction score
i Installed the clean, super clean, full ,and starwars full roms and the person who made them used the R2 system and modified it. Took out the R2 boot sequence put in the Normal droid 2's. They were rooted but you had to download the super user permissions app from the market. Then install the bootstrapper.they were ok. Working and stable. Now That i found my bootsequence i may do the super clean install with all apps gone and no moto blur. Just replace the droid 2 boot sequence and then I will add in the R2 sounds. I'll make a copy and send it back out for the r2 OWNERS OUT THERE dancedroid

jbink16

Reaction score
when i try to install the rom it says. all the stuff. blah blah blah. did not instlal (bad). what do i do?

w3bka1s3r

Reaction score
when i try to install the rom it says. all the stuff. blah blah blah. did not instlal (bad). what do i do?

Did you clear both data and cache? Did you mount the system?

Also, can you send the exact error message?

jbink16

Reaction score

Yes yes and yes. the error is Findind update package...
Opening update package...
E:Cant open /sdcard/download/VZW_245_Clean_Rom.zip
(bad)
Installation aborted

What should i do?

w3bka1s3r

Reaction score

Yes yes and yes. the error is Findind update package...
Opening update package...
E:Cant open /sdcard/download/VZW_245_Clean_Rom.zip
(bad)
Installation aborted

What should i do?

I noticed you had the zip file in a download directory, make sure you have it in the root directory of the sdcard. If that doesn't fix the issue, try redownloading the zip file.

Also, did you download it through your phone or computer?