AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
re-wiped and reinstalled the rom with the same problem

deleted facebook and reinstalled it and still wont sync

If you are using facebook from market it will not sync contact pictures with blur contact application. Ask moto about it :)

alecp

Reaction score
Contacts

Does the superclean version still contain the Blur Contacts app? The whole contacts/facebook/sync crap is the one part of my phone that I absolutely hate. I haven't found a ROM yet that has gotten rid of it.

Reaction score

If you are using facebook from market it will not sync contact pictures with blur contact application. Ask moto about it :)

As far as I was aware the market and stock versions are the same and im back to my stock rom and I never went to the market to install facebook and in market it says installed next to it. I don't understand how they would be different since if they weren't you couldn't update the app. And like I said that wasn't the only thing I was having problems with.

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

As far as I was aware the market and stock versions are the same and im back to my stock rom and I never went to the market to install facebook and in market it says installed next to it. I don't understand how they would be different since if they weren't you couldn't update the app. And like I said that wasn't the only thing I was having problems with.

The facebook market app does not come with the D2...

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Does the superclean version still contain the Blur Contacts app? The whole contacts/facebook/sync crap is the one part of my phone that I absolutely hate. I haven't found a ROM yet that has gotten rid of it.

Blur contacts is needed. Nothing can be done about it until bootloader is cracked.

Reaction score

The facebook market app does not come with the D2...

like i said i never installed it before and i uninstalled it and all facebook workings were gone and contacts no longer had pictures. Then i did reinstall it from the market and everything is back to normal

OP
AngDroid

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
2.4.0 is no longer supported...hope this thread dies...2.4.5 is now up!