[ROM] [ROM][UPDATE][1/26/2012]Blue Lightning aka Lightning 5.0.1

jdog85222

Reaction score
my phone screen looks nothing like the pictures you put up

my screen looks nothing liek the screen shots that are posted did i do somthing wrong with it?????

nevermind im a retard lmao i just did it wrong workss great now

Last edited:

jdog85222

Reaction score
update market

is there anyway you can update the to the new market and still have looke the same as it does right now with this rom???:biggrin:

Reaction score
Dhemke will have to respond about the abandondment of this ROM, but last time we talked about it, he got a Bionic and a Xoom tablet, so he may be focusing his efforts developing on those devices...

OP
dhemke17

dhemke17

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Sorry for leaving for so long.

All, I'm sorry for leaving my work unfinished over here. I have about 1000 different things going on at once and no thunderbolt to work on. that being said. This phone blew the bionic outta the water, but I had no use for the 4g so I settled for an incredible 2...which I have been deving on. I would like to continue work over here, but I can only do so if I have a dedicated tester since I don't have the phone. If you all want a LR5, I will need your help as well. Lemme know either here or over at XDA...Thanks guys and gals!

jdog85222

Reaction score
is there anyway to get the 4.3 lightning rom to rotate at home screen like the 3.3.1 version??

OP
dhemke17

dhemke17

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
there isn't a method to do this for any gb from yet. Sorry.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
dhemke17

dhemke17

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yea update!!! I hope everyone enjoys this one. It has been a long time coming and I hope you enjoy it.

matyus

Reaction score
so i installed 5.0.1 yesterday and i am working a full day with it. one of the best roms and most stable and smooth i worked with. except for a few force close issues and a bit of a battery issue i cant see any other problems at this time.
i do have 4 questions / requests:
1. i want to change the lock screen to be the AOSP type of sliding to unlock and slide to the other side to change profile, where can i find other unlock screens to flash?
2. can you make the buit in tethering app work? i use wifi tether but if the built in one can work without asking me to register with verizon ill be more happy with it (i think).
3. can you add a task killer in rom instead of me downloading a market app?
4. can you add the option to add things to the dropdown menu?
all requests are basic request please dont see them as demands.
i love this rom and i think you did an awesome job and from what i see in the forums you are one of the most conscious developer to people`s posts and requests. i really appreciate that and your work. thanks.

OP
dhemke17

dhemke17

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What's up...I dont have a thunderbolt anymore so I can no longer support this rom

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

matyus

Reaction score
What's up...I dont have a thunderbolt anymore so I can no longer support this rom

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Well i tried. thank you so much for replying.
so far the Rom is solid for me no reboots and it keeps being smooth, so thanks for what we got i love it.