1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rom troubles

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by seekup241, Jul 20, 2010.

1. seekup241

seekup241 New Member

Hi everyone - I know a lot of these come up so I'll get right to it.

Basically... I've already rooted and Rom'd my droid, first with BB and now with CM 6. However, every time I try to change the kernal I get a bootloop...

I always use rom manager and clockwork recovery (and maybe that is my problem), but everytime I use them to install a new kernal from the download list I have issues.

So far i've tried low voltage P3 1100, 800, BBkit 1100, 1000 and 800 and none of them work... It goes straight to boot looping the Motorola x or just sitting at the x for a long time, like 30 min until I do a battery pull.

I've tried clearing data/cash and not clearing it. I've also made sure to flash recovery before every install. I really have no idea what to do next.

If anyone has any ideas, they would be greatly apprenticed.

Thank you!!!