1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ROM Toolbox Boot Logo Question

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by froggy503, Oct 29, 2011.

1. froggy503

froggy503 New Member

Hey, I downloaded ROM Toolbox and was wondering if anyone has tried the boot logo feature. On the previews, it looks like the logos kind of have a black stripe behind them. Does the black stripe show up behind the new boot logos while booting too? I just didn't want to replace the red motorola gingerbread logo if the replacement had the black stripe. I have tried the boot animations from ROM toolbox and they look cool.
  2. comk4ver

comk4ver Member

I'm trying to remember but I think so! I'd like to know if it works with my galaxy nexus because it's not on the compatible phone list.
  3. KaChow

KaChow Guest

I have used Rom Toolbox Pro since my OG EVO. I would not recommend flashing any of the boot animations or related features. Rom Toolbox Free/Pro were designed to work on HTC devices mainly running on Sense.
Search tags for this page

boot logo changer rom toolbox

bring back boot logo rom toolbox
can romtoolbox change boot logo
changing boot logo with rom tool box
how to change boot logo using rom
how to change boot up logo using rom tool box
how to configure boot logo on rom tool box?
how to remove bootlogo using rom toolbox

rom toolbox boot animations not working

rom toolbox boot logo

rom toolbox boot logo change version
rom toolbox boot logo changer

rom toolbox change boot logo

rom toolbox pro boot logo

rom toolbox pro boot logo changer