DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
snap20120511_101253.png
snap20120511_101257.png
snap20120511_095032.png

The Thunderbolt is starting to age, but that doesn't mean that development has died down for this first generation LTE device! Team Vicious developer "Sp-jester" has been working on a totally de-sensed Rom. After many builds this Rom has just about every little bug all squashed out and is pretty darned stable! BullyDesensed is built on a TweakedBase 2.11.605.9 and is tweaked and moded for speed and stability! The Rom also includes Ziggy's kernel, Quick settings from Happy trails, custom settings menu from iKream, lots of preloaded goodies, and of course is "SuperDesensed". This latest build includes, updated apps, updated system settings, Disabled usb mount to pc on boot, and other fixes and tweaks.

I would say that this Rom looks pretty sweet, and you know it will fly coming from Team Vicious! I am just glad to see that year old devices still get development love. I hate to see development fall off on devices because most of us are stuck with one device for at least two years, but that is just part of this modding game. Developers do everything that they intend to with a device and once they have accomplished what they had intended to do they move on to newer things.

Grab this Rom via Rootzwiki

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Wow, I may consider trying this ROM out at some point.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
My wife has a thunderbolt and I always want to ROM it, but never do because the offerings are kinda thin at times. This one however makes me want to endure her wrath of dealing with something new. Looks very intriguing.

tommyz

Reaction score
I guess, my question is: What does this ROM have that the stock ROM doesn't? Will I gain anything by going through all the trouble of putting this on my phone, then having to re-install and setup all my apps?

[SP]JESTER

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
jester is in the house ;)
man my profile is old lol

and yes i run this rom as my daily

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
[SP]JESTER;2118120 said:
jester is in the house ;)
man my profile is old lol

and yes i run this rom as my daily

Welcome over! Your section is ready TeamVicious just need your ROM in it :)...