[ROM] The Eagle Has Landed!!!! - Liberty 1.0 1/11/11

Esper

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP...... i dont know why I'm having a problem setting my email up... I tried clicking the email app that was loaded on this rom and It keeps saying invalid address or password..... I then went into settings/accounts and tried creating a new corporate account. It took my passwork and user name but then when trying to connection to incoming server it keeps failing.... does anyone have an idea of what to do.... Please HELP....... Droid X

sephtin

Reaction score
I'm having a few issues with the pulldown bar editor. First, there is some text it doesn't like (I tried "Verizon Wireless" and it wouldn't update to it). Second, after a awhile, changes no longer take effect. I've changed it a few times and now changes I make don't update. It did this on my first Liberty install too; after a few time changing the text it just got stuck.

Anyone else having this problem/know of a solution?

Talked to JRummy about this previously.. Think there's an issue or two he's aware of with the script to change drop down text.
I ran into it with my custom theme site (info here: Sephtin’s Barmod, All versions, many ROMs, hopefully lots of devices… Coming soon! — sephtin.com)
The themes generated on the site allow you to customize the text to whatever you want... but Liberty currently replaces the text every single boot... :S

JRummy helped me with a work-around, and I'm sure the issue will be fixed in the next version of Liberty...

MrDonBonJovi

Reaction score

blueis300

Reaction score
Ok im finally up but i cant text or find the icon and how do i get contacts back? I went to verizon and it said sent to my phone but not.

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yes. You have to change it to Go Bears! like I did. With appropriate spacing of course. Worked perfect first time.

Sent from my Droid X(Liberty)

I tried changing it to "Go Bears!" but all it said was: "Cutler = Red Zone Interception Machine". Weird...

That must be the Packers mod for Liberty.

Sent from my Droid X(Liberty)

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bears

Sent from my LogicPD Zoom2 using Tapatalk

Growler48

Reaction score
This is my first time loading a rom and have no idea what im doing. i loaded it but im stuck at a flashing liberty screen. How long does it take to load and where is the theamename.zip file located?

I timed it at just under 4 minutes from the time I pressed the button to reboot (flashed Liberty over gummyjar 2.5).

Growler48

Reaction score
I'm having a few issues with the pulldown bar editor. First, there is some text it doesn't like (I tried "Verizon Wireless" and it wouldn't update to it). Second, after a awhile, changes no longer take effect. I've changed it a few times and now changes I make don't update. It did this on my first Liberty install too; after a few time changing the text it just got stuck.

Anyone else having this problem/know of a solution?

Talked to JRummy about this previously.. Think there's an issue or two he's aware of with the script to change drop down text.
I ran into it with my custom theme site (info here: Sephtin’s Barmod, All versions, many ROMs, hopefully lots of devices… Coming soon! — sephtin.com)
The themes generated on the site allow you to customize the text to whatever you want... but Liberty currently replaces the text every single boot... :S

JRummy helped me with a work-around, and I'm sure the issue will be fixed in the next version of Liberty...

Mine is working perfectly. Stays the same after reboots. It even stayed the same after applying a theme! That one really surprised me! I love this feature. Sure beats the old fashioned way of doing it!

Airmaxx23

Reaction score
Any chance of getting HDMI out working? I use it quite a bit and without it I may have to go back to Apex.:unsure:

pank1

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to you guys for a great ROM :)

Only bug I've found so far:
Handset- everything works fine unless you use the quick reply popup and choose the mic button. Get an error.

And just a quick question:
If I restore the Blur camera will I get the camcorder back?
And if I do restore the Blur camera will I still be able to use the one you included (I really like that one too).

Thanks again guys, and yes... Go Bears!!! :)

Inkarnit

Reaction score

Handset- everything works fine unless you use the quick reply popup and choose the mic button. Get an error.

And if I do restore the Blur camera will I still be able to use the one you included (I really like that one too).

For the mic thing, have you made sure you have voice search installed? As for camcorder, you can still use camcorder with aosp. Don't need to load blur camera. Just open camera and slide the selector to camcorder.

edit: After I published this, like 1 second later, my gf texted me and I got the popup. I hit the mic button and it worked fine. Sounds like a voice search issue.

pank1

Reaction score

For the mic thing, have you made sure you have voice search installed? As for camcorder, you can still use camcorder with aosp. Don't need to load blur camera. Just open camera and slide the selector to camcorder.

edit: After I published this, like 1 second later, my gf texted me and I got the popup. I hit the mic button and it worked fine. Sounds like a voice search issue.

Yeah, the Mic works fine in all other apps and actually works in handset if you don't use the quick reply popup option. I checked all of that.

Regarding the camcorder I just liked having a dedicated app/shortcut :) I've already used the video via the camera after sliding it to that option and it works perfectly. Just wondering about the true separate app.
Thanks.