[ROM] The Eagle Has Landed!!!! - Liberty 1.0 1/11/11

bizzshow

Reaction score
I tried to install over fission after a wipe and all no go my phone didn't want to go through the initial setup and I had no service guess I'll give it another shot when 1.5 is released

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I tried to install over fission after a wipe and all no go my phone didn't want to go through the initial setup and I had no service guess I'll give it another shot when 1.5 is released

I don't recommend installing one ROM over another. You should probably SBF before flashing a new ROM.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

bizzshow

Reaction score
Well I was. Going to sbf anyway that blur 3.0 gave me a nasty reboot bug ill probably sbf tomorrow and give it another shot

Reaction score
Blur 3.0

Well I was. Going to sbf anyway that blur 3.0 gave me a nasty reboot bug ill probably sbf tomorrow and give it another shot

You too? when i was installing it and it said team black hat i was just like aww **** me sideways! but now its all good, i was gonna do an sbf but i'll realized just pull the battery and boot, then ur all set, I'll fix it when its a problem lol. i m running liberty on top of gummyjar and its so sick, this thing literally boots up in 30 seconds, I even timed it.

Edit:

nevermind, its freaking annoying, but its 11pm, i'll figure it out tomorrow

bizzshow

Reaction score
Yeah that blur 3.0 jacked me up big time every now and again if I reboot the m logo just sits on the screen the os will boot and all but I can't do anything with my phone until a reboot. I figured when I'm off ill sbf just to get rid of that. Then try this

jtrpm

Reaction score
Will liberty work on r2d2? Haven't seen this question answered. Or does r2d2 have to be sbf to 2.3.20?

Reaction score
Will liberty work on r2d2? Haven't seen this question answered. Or does r2d2 have to be sbf to 2.3.20?

I SBF'd to 2.3.20 first to be safe. But if you get it to work on top of stock R2-D2, let us know!

jtrpm

Reaction score
appears to be working

installed over stock R2D2 and appears to be working

running great so far

way better then stock

thanks a bunch

jdubau55

Reaction score
I flashed this for a co-worker and he is saying that he physical keyboard will not light up. We see the script to turn the lights on, but that doesn't seem to turn the lights on. Having a D1, I know the importance of the backlighting. Any suggestions? Anyone else experiencing this?

trook

Reaction score
I flashed this for a co-worker and he is saying that he physical keyboard will not light up. We see the script to turn the lights on, but that doesn't seem to turn the lights on. Having a D1, I know the importance of the backlighting. Any suggestions? Anyone else experiencing this?
A reboot should fix this, you did download the droid2 version right?

jdubau55

Reaction score
The script makes you reboot. Even after reboot it still does not work.

trook

Reaction score
thats not a known issue, did you wipe first?? thats weird, try reinstalling. Somethings definately up, I'm running a droid x rom and my keyboard still lights up....

jdubau55

Reaction score
Well as always the "fix" was simple.

He was cupping the keyboard in his hands to see. Well it was light when he did that. Stuck it the dark and sure enough the light sensor picked up the darkness and turned the keyboard on.