[ROM] [ROM] The Arctic

Victor777

Reaction score
Well, could anyone re-up The Arctic Rom for non-ICS for Droid 4? I heard there are problems with the ICS build right now.

slikno420

Reaction score
Looking to install this rom. Saw that there was an updated version 2.3.7 or 5 not sure. Anybody have a working link for it?

geekboy

Reaction score
mattlgroff is there anychance we can get a link to the updated one for GB some of us dont want to update to ics yet :p (i dont trust my self to not break my phone lol and i dont like how its still buggy :p and im sure im not the only one xD)

OP
mattlgroff

mattlgroff

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
mattlgroff is there anychance we can get a link to the updated one for GB some of us dont want to update to ics yet :p (i dont trust my self to not break my phone lol and i dont like how its still buggy :p and im sure im not the only one xD)
I am afraid I am stopping development on the Droid 4. I got myself a Galaxy Nexus (GSM) and quit Verizon. If someone wants to take over let me know and I will hand it off...

I will be keeping my Droid Razr Utility up to date :)

pah

Reaction score
I have a moto droid 4 and am looking for something 6.13.219.xt94 us where would i start to put attic on it?

geekboy

Reaction score
if i had any idea how to work on custom roms for android i would take over i really do like the way this looks. maybe ill put some time in to learn once im back from vacation ^^