[ROM.tgz] Smoked Glass v6.0 *03/15* (Android 2.1 - ESE53)

Discussion in 'Adamz' started by AdamZ, Mar 15, 2010.

1. blackngray70

blackngray70 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Glad you got it installed and glad I could help. As far as the clock and weather widget the closest you're going to get is Beautiful Widgets or Weather Widget Donate.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

2. GatorBait1996

GatorBait1996 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This is just getting frustrating, after I thought SmokedGlass installed perfectly fine because I went back to rooted 2.0.1 and installed SmokedGlass v6.0 from there I thought all was going to be okay, I hadn't rebooted since I installed the ROM so all has seemed okay, well.....when I was following the steps to remove the Google Maps I got to the step where I had to reboot and here I am again, stuck in a loop at the Droid splash screen, does anyone else have any ideas of why this may be happening???

3. wil318466

wil318466 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is anyone having any lag issues at all? It seems the phone actually slowed down over time. The first time I installed SG it was perfect, smooth, fast. Now, it just a bit slower, sometimes it jerks when transitioning screens. Could it be an app issue? any thoughts?

4. xcrider

xcrider Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Help! SetCPU is telling me that its running 100% no matter what i set it at.Ive got it set for max550 min250(or whatever it is) and its stuck on 550.. No matter what i do it wont drop... And its running warm too.. ~90*f......

Edit: its only stuck on 550 when charging. It doesnt want to move off of it. hmm...

Last edited: May 2, 2010
  5. arebornphoenix1

arebornphoenix1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yes i am

I actaully am getting the same problem. when i was on bb it was flawless but missing all the fun stuff i wanted. thought beginning to wonder if all the hassle of me changing was worth it. it lags when i go into gallery , sending messages, and changing screens, never mind trying to keep my live wall paper or pandora going! if u find a fix let me know.

6. arebornphoenix1

Ratings:
    +0
    gooo goo gadget. .... DROID

its prolly bc ur using the free version. try buying the actual app not the freebie. i was having the same issue with it. till i bought the actual app. you will notice lags and conflicts with alot of lite versions bc it is only to show u how it works and to give u a good idea of what to expect. its only like 1.99 and so many people use it to control the cpu settings. i would ask adam z or one of the beta team what they suggest for overclocking.

7. xcrider

xcrider Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Nope. Im using the paid app... No freebie stuff here. :D

Its working fine now. But still sits at 550 while charging. No matter what i set it at..

8. xcrider

xcrider Member

Ratings:
    +1
    So what should i have my SetCPU settings at. I chose the 800mhz max at install..
    Anybody elses phone get warm while charging? That kinda worries me. lol

9. arebornphoenix1

Ratings:
    +0

even underclocked my phone gets hot while charging. all batts and phones do. dont sweat it too much :p

10. BOA

BOA Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Try setting your profile to drop the minimum to say 250 when you're charging. I have mine set low when idle and charging and have had no issues. The way I look at it why have my phone working hard when I'm not using it? BTW the phone will get a little warm when it's being charged. Also make sure it's not sitting on something since that could also get the bottom warm. I noticed that if I'm charging it and I have it on the couch it gets a bit warm but other than that it's normal.

11. tweak00cc

tweak00cc New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am coming from 2.0.1 and adams 5.version.. When i power on into recovery mode, do i wipe my data at this point? I made a backup.. When I install rom, it goes throught the process of installing, then says done.. I dont get any install options nor do i get wipe data..

12. jrod1990

jrod1990 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What's your governor set at? If it's performance then it will stay at the MAX speed you have set under profile. On demand will only ramp up when needed. What is your speeds set at? I have mine to 250-550 when charging so it uses less power when charging.

13. gbouten

gbouten Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not sure what I did wrong, but after install it goes into a boot up loop. Just some kind of splash screen. I had to pull the battery to shut down. Did a restore and back to normal. I was coming from 2.1 do I have to do a compleate datat wipe or something. Seems like a waste time for the install to do a back up if this is the case.

14. gbouten

gbouten Member

Ratings:
    +0
    After my install it went into a wierd loop. I went to a realy pretty splash screen and then keep rebooting. I went back to my backup with no problem. Any ideas. I'm went from a new rooted 2.1 phone.

15. xcrider

xcrider Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I just had the same issue. Make sure you wipe your phone during the install...