[ROM]Superclean 2.7!! *UPDATED*

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
I was at sc 2_6v and I downloaded the sc 2_7v and I'm not sure if I did it right.. Nothing seems different. What changed? Or did I do it right? I went in to download mode and opened odin clicked pda then cwmr and clicked start. Then went into recovery, wiped data cache and installed the sc 2_7v then the update zip and booted it.

Sent from my Super Clean 2.2 EB01 SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Where can I get the 2.7 v I am on 2.7.1nv and just want the voodoo because it will not enable voodoo until I flash a voodoo rom
Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

EvilDragonX

Reaction score
I just wanted to make sure before I do this, but i'm getting ready to root my fasicnate and will be coming straight from ea28, eclair (2.1) and wanted to make sure it was ok to go straight to 2.7, also which file in the op would I need. I already have odin on my pc and have placed the update.zip in the root of my phone. Also i went ahead and compleltly reset the phone.

hoppermi

Reaction score
I just wanted to make sure before I do this, but i'm getting ready to root my fasicnate and will be coming straight from ea28, eclair (2.1) and wanted to make sure it was ok to go straight to 2.7, also which file in the op would I need. I already have odin on my pc and have placed the update.zip in the root of my phone. Also i went ahead and compleltly reset the phone.

The easiest way would be to use the all in one EB01 w/ root and cwr found here in the development forum. Go ahead and use the SC 2.6 .tar ,found in that thread, in odin and you'll be done in one step.

2.7 has been pulled due to issues. You can update to 2.8 through recovery when it is released.

Sent from my voodoo froyo

xcoryedgex

Reaction score
I was at sc 2_6v and I downloaded the sc 2_7v and I'm not sure if I did it right.. Nothing seems different. What changed? Or did I do it right? I went in to download mode and opened odin clicked pda then cwmr and clicked start. Then went into recovery, wiped data cache and installed the sc 2_7v then the update zip and booted it.

Where can I get the 2.7 v I am on 2.7.1nv and just want the voodoo because it will not enable voodoo until I flash a voodoo rom
Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

I downloaded it before it called pulled. Maybe I can send it to you through your gmail?

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
yup agrred tapout and me n u r duking it out on xda nv is up but not voodoo
lol yea i figured if that person was downloading it was prob gonna corrupt anyway since it may or may not have been up.....im downloading NV now