[ROM]Superclean 2.6!! *UPDATED*

crashmonk

Reaction score
I just rooted to 2.2 EB01. It is a little buggy and sometimes lags. To be expected I think with bugs. Does the 2.5 or 2.6 fix the GPS and data connect issue? Also where do I go to figure what different roms do and whether I should go V or NV?

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just rooted to 2.2 EB01. It is a little buggy and sometimes lags. To be expected I think with bugs. Does the 2.5 or 2.6 fix the GPS and data connect issue? Also where do I go to figure what different roms do and whether I should go V or NV?

Thanks

Yes they fix GPS and data issues...v2.6 ODIN is up here and has newest EB16 kernel that allows tethering
If your noob, im assuming u r, stay away from voodoo for now until you can educate yourself on it and learn your way around it...stick with nonvoodoo(not a big difference) Im running nonvoodoo for now untill the source for Froyo drops

spydersilk

Reaction score
anyone ever have issues with there phone becoming unresponsive? I will boot up, the phone locks and screen shuts off, then I can't get it back on without pulling battery. Happened on this and blackhole rom

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
anyone ever have issues with there phone becoming unresponsive? I will boot up, the phone locks and screen shuts off, then I can't get it back on without pulling battery. Happened on this and blackhole rom
R u running a theme on top of SC v2.6? I suggest reflashing SC v2.6 and the EB16 kernel in the OP...should fix your issues

spydersilk

Reaction score
I was running a theme on blackhole rom. On superclean I wasn't. I do use titanium backup and did restore some apps with data.
Maybe that's why?
Wiped, reflashed and restored apps without data. No issues so far.

Volones

Reaction score
How does the EB16/EB01 do with battery life, and does it also eliminate the sleep issue?

I tried EB01, but my phone never went into sleep mode, and the battery life was unacceptable. I'd like to try FroYo, but I need better battery performance. Thanks in advance.

ashyjerry

Reaction score
I think I flashed 2.6 how can I be sure it went through

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think I flashed 2.6 how can I be sure it went through

lol you can flash it again to be sure...theres nothing in about phone that identifies the Rom version

ashyjerry

Reaction score
Ok I did it again and got some weird blue message that told me to reboot do I think I'm good thanks

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok I did it again and got some weird blue message that told me to reboot do I think I'm good thanks

yea your fine, thats the built in kernel...it flashes blue and white writing on the screen...

Reaction score
quick question I just flashed super clean non voodoo and I'm in the process of trying different roms went to try to flash another rom and in recovery and have lost red cwm and now have blue cwm and no option for flash from sd. probably somthing I missed in the forms, still learning. Thanks

xcoryedgex

Reaction score
I was at sc 2_6v and I downloaded the sc 2_7v and I'm not sure if I did it right.. Nothing seems different. What changed? Or did I do it right? I went in to download mode and opened odin clicked pda then cwmr and clicked start. Then went into recovery, wiped data cache and installed the sc 2_7v then the update zip and booted it.

Sent from my Super Clean 2.2 EB01 SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
quick question I just flashed super clean non voodoo and I'm in the process of trying different roms went to try to flash another rom and in recovery and have lost red cwm and now have blue cwm and no option for flash from sd. probably somthing I missed in the forms, still learning. Thanks

vol down to apply update.zip hit home soft key and it should boot into red recovery