[ROM]Superclean 2.5!! *UPDATED*

yummylishouz

Reaction score
if you have a google account synced (which you should( then all your contacts should be saved to there.. and they will automatically restore when you sign into google again. go into settings/accounts & sync. make sure everything is synced.. you can also use the backup assistant as an extra back up.

Spikeyjason

Reaction score
Hmm.. Ya know when I go into my google ac count online, and look in there at contacts I only see 3. and I have bout 71 in phone. Sync is on on phone, I even clicked it to sync. it runs, and I still don't see anything in my account online. Am I missing something here??? Just curious... Thought that was wierd..

jrmpease

Reaction score
I got all this worked out, but I have a few bugs. One, my "Home" button doesn't work. Two, my phone won't receive calls. It'll make them, but will not take them.

Sent from my "like-new replacement" Fascinate.

yummylishouz

Reaction score
Hmm.. Ya know when I go into my google ac count online, and look in there at contacts I only see 3. and I have bout 71 in phone. Sync is on on phone, I even clicked it to sync. it runs, and I still don't see anything in my account online. Am I missing something here??? Just curious... Thought that was wierd..

hmmm.. im not too sure.. id use the back up assistant just to be safe.. and obviously you should create a nandroid back up in red recovery.

I got all this worked out, but I have a few bugs. One, my "Home" button doesn't work. Two, my phone won't receive calls. It'll make them, but will not take them.

im not really sure whats going on there! ive never had any problems like that.. sorry :/

jrmpease

Reaction score
Don't be. I'm sure it was my fault. I just don't know what to do, now.

JeffWNC1

Reaction score

reflash the Rom

How low should I keep the superclean zip files on sd card? After awhile it does take up space if I keep accumulating them.
Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Last edited:
OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

reflash the Rom

How low should I keep the superclean zip files on sd card? After awhile it does take up space if I keep accumulating them.
Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Personally i keep the most recent one and dont delete it until the new one releases just in case i have an issue or wanna revert to a stock SuperClean setup etc...

xcoryedgex

Reaction score
I tried the nv first and loved it. Then I tried the v ant when it was booting, some lady started talking while the samsung logo was on the screen. Did this happen to anyone else? If so, what did she say? I was so caught off guard by my phone talking to me that I didn't catch what she say?

MyNameIsColeB

Reaction score
I tried the nv first and loved it. Then I tried the v ant when it was booting, some lady started talking while the samsung logo was on the screen. Did this happen to anyone else? If so, what did she say? I was so caught off guard by my phone talking to me that I didn't catch what she say?

Yeah thats normal, she just talks about the boot process I think

xcoryedgex

Reaction score
Okay that makes sense. She's pretty cool.. I wish that was kept in the 2_6vd. Anyway, now does anyone know how to get the interface to look like the second picture from the left? Mine still looks like the 2_4..

Jerome900

Reaction score
so can i go from 2.4 to 2.6? am i gonna notice anything diffrent?

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
so can i go from 2.4 to 2.6? am i gonna notice anything diffrent?
yes read the changelog....I suggest wiping completely between builds but you can try just wiping cache and in advance wipe dalvik cache too....then flash v2.6

If your running voodoo in the voodoo menu disable system lagfix first then after all that is done re-enable it

EvilDragonX

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the hard you put into this since we're obviously getting left out. If i root and wipe the phone like planned will it also wipe my memory card if I put the rom on it? Also I know the superclean removes all the bloatware, but what if any apps stay? I definitely want to get rid of bing and the verizon nav stuff.