[ROM]Superclean 2.5!! *UPDATED*

hansocal

Reaction score
oh lol thank you :D i just got into recovery thx ! now do i just dl the file from my browser from my phoen now?
oh and the file that i dled on my computer the super clean 2.5 version you know how its a zip i switched it to a .tar.md5 file do you think i can still run odin for it? without doing the recovery process ?

yummylishouz

Reaction score
lol youre supposed to dl the zip FIRST! haha. reboot your phone. come to this thread in the browser (or the droid forums app if you have it) dl the zip.. should take about 15 min or so. THEN boot into recovery. then get into the RED recovery.. install zip from sd.. use the volume key to go to the download folder.. zip should be in there.. highlight it then hit the power key to install.. use volume key to go to yes, install.. when its finished reboot!

hansocal

Reaction score
fsho thanks ! =) i dont have too wipe cache or whatever? and whats dalvik cache? or something

yummylishouz

Reaction score
nah you shouldnt have to since you started fresh, but i guess it couldnt hurt. :) its nice to be on the helping side, usually im on the needing help side.. haha

hansocal

Reaction score
lool im not starting fresh o.o ! im doing this off of the deodexed version and thanks so much tho :DDDD

hansocal

Reaction score
oh i have like wordfeud and beautiful widgets on and contacts and stuff

hansocal

Reaction score
ok lets say i did everything and the froyo comes out how do i gt back into full stock and upgrade to froyo

yummylishouz

Reaction score
it wont come out lol. what youre wiping is the user data.. like contacts, bookmarks, email, apps, settings.. etc.. that stuff.. go to market and dl app backup and reinstall.. back up all your apps in there.. that way you can easily get them back when you wipe.

Spikeyjason

Reaction score
Got everything d/l. 1 more question before I begin... Going will this delete all of my contacts? if so, Which is best way to svae them, and be able to import them back??? Thats the only thing I really want to be sure I do..

Thanks again for all the help so far...

Spikey