[ROM]Superclean 2.5!! *UPDATED*

hansocal

Reaction score
its taking forever to put 2.5 voodoo version into the root of my sd card....

hansocal

Reaction score
yeah and the process just frozed... sigh. the voodoo kernel is not working i tried twice it just freezes

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah and the process just frozed... sigh. the voodoo kernel is not working i tried twice it just freezes
so your saying the PC you downloaded the file on wont copy it to the root of your sd card for you so you can flash it in CWMR

OP
TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah ! help ;(! should i download nonvoodoo and try taht?
yea...there shouldt be any reason why your PC wont copy the file to your sd card....It has nothing to do with VooDoo and nonVooDoo versions of the Rom...all it has to do is copy a file from here to there

hansocal

Reaction score
maybe my computer is retarded?!
it keeps saying its not responding

Last edited:

Spikeyjason

Reaction score
Okay, I have read so much, I am sooo confused now.. lol... Please excuse me being a noob, but just want to be sure I get this corrct, so I don't mess up anything...

Okay, I had my stock fascinate rooted, and it just got the update I guess... Not really sure.. It was trying to update, but not for sure if it did or not.. Anyway, I need to know what I need to do, to get this SC 2.5 on my phone. I would also like to have the mod or whatever to fix the lag, etc... I like a speedy phone.. Use it alot..

So cabn you please explain how to do this??? Like if I need to use ODIN where I get that , etc...

Seems you guys know what you are doin... Just want to experience froyo myself.. =)

Oh yeah, also what about the themes, etc... would like to understand how to change thos e as wll.. I keep on reading so much 1 post says one thing, and another says something else...

Thanks in advance to all, and hope to hear from ya soon...

Spikey Jason

yummylishouz

Reaction score
Okay, I have read so much, I am sooo confused now.. lol... Please excuse me being a noob, but just want to be sure I get this corrct, so I don't mess up anything...

Okay, I had my stock fascinate rooted, and it just got the update I guess... Not really sure.. It was trying to update, but not for sure if it did or not.. Anyway, I need to know what I need to do, to get this SC 2.5 on my phone. I would also like to have the mod or whatever to fix the lag, etc... I like a speedy phone.. Use it alot..

So cabn you please explain how to do this??? Like if I need to use ODIN where I get that , etc...

Seems you guys know what you are doin... Just want to experience froyo myself.. =)

Oh yeah, also what about the themes, etc... would like to understand how to change thos e as wll.. I keep on reading so much 1 post says one thing, and another says something else...

Thanks in advance to all, and hope to hear from ya soon...

Spikey Jason

personally.. i have come into enough issues with this phone.. and i finally found a method that worked good for me.. i would first follow these instructions http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...roms-w-root-new-clockwork-updated-2-11-a.html

download the superclean 2.4 for the froyo choices.
once youre done with all of that, come back here and download 2.5 as an "upgrade".. follow the steps EXACTLY in order.. i believe thats what screwed me up. i forgot to put the update.zip on my card first!!! good luck :)

-rebeka

hansocal

Reaction score
yummy what do you mean ? "upgrade" i cant seem to put the 2.5 file in the pda section? of odin

yummylishouz

Reaction score
ok forget about 2.5 for now.. FIRST click on the link i sent and complete that.. every step. in the right order.. when youre done with that.. you wont need odin for 2.5 you will come to this thread and download the zip for 2.5 (you can do it straight from your phone if you choose to).. after the 2.5 zip is on your sd card you will boot into recovery on your phone and install the zip from there. if the blue screen comes up, hit the volume down button till install update.zip is highlighted. the press the home key at the bottom of your phone.. it should the be in the red recovery.. and depending on how you get 2.5 on your phone will depend on where you install from.. you will go to install zip from sd card.. then either scroll down to the bottom (if you placed on it on your SD card via usb) or go into the download folder and select it from there (if you downloaded straight from your phone)

hansocal

Reaction score
oh ok but the problem is i cant get into recovery i tried vol up+vol down+pwr button it doesnt do anything