[ROM STABLE] Stock Gingerbread Android 2.3.3 Build GPA13

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by peteralfonso, Mar 7, 2011.

1. dsmith469

dsmith469 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Move to SD causes reboot

Pete,

First, THANK YOU!!! You're right on top of things and one of the few I trust with my devices.

Now, I just downloaded and flashed the GPA13 deodexed to my droid 1. Worked great although I was coming from FRG22D and and to wipe to get it to boot all the way up. Kept cycling the reboot after the red eye was there for about 30 seconds.

Now it's up and running and I really like it. BUT seems to have used up most of the storage space on the phone after reinstalling all the apps. Went to setting|Manage Apps|Downloaded and attempted to move some apps to the SD card. FAIL.

After it looks like it's going to move and the status is "Moving" it reboots.

Ok, so I tried to uninstall all those apps and reinstalled one and tried again after a fresh reboot. Same issue. Reboots the device when attempting to move to SD.

Any suggestions? Maybe this wasn't tested?

Thanks!

-Derek

2. seryozha

seryozha New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    has anyone found a fix for losing 3G?

3. Liquid Fusion

Liquid Fusion Member

Ratings:
    +0
    GPA13 - keep losing 3G. Can't connect to PC via USB connect. Tried recovery usb mount - doesn't work either. Have to put the SM Card into an USB PC SM adapter to transfer GPA14 to the SM card.

4. bplewis24

bplewis24 Member

Ratings:
    +0
  5. thesandman00

thesandman00 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone had the problem where, if you're trying to send a text message that's more than 1 message long (however many characters it is before it splits it into multiple messages), all it sends is gibberish symbols? This happens almost every time now and is very annoying. Coming from previous builds of BB, I've never experienced this issue. Wiped data/cache multiple times and have everything bone stock.

6. bh56

bh56 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Running GPA13, 600 GHz kernel. Anyone else having issues with the My Verizon and Open Table Apps? They just hang there for me. So, far only apps I'm having issues with. Is it an issue with GB?

7. bplewis24

bplewis24 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't get My Verizon to open up either. Except I don't know if it's because of the ROM or because of the recent update to the app. I used to be able to open it up before, but now I cannot and I just recently updated it.

Brandon

8. bh56

bh56 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I think mine stopped when I went to GPA13. I recall it working in GPA12. Thanks, wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.

9. LiquidTJ

LiquidTJ New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Loaded up GPA13 last night, my very first attempt at doing anything to my Droid ROM. I was using the ROM upgrade instructions from the Project Elite site and had trouble right away; it turned out that having the new OTA update waiting to go on my phone was somehow stopping Clockwork Recovery from running. So I allowed that to install; I had to re-root it (which was confusing to my newb ass as the Superuser app appeared to be functional), and re-flash clockwork but then it finally started working.

Everything was very sketchy at first but after some time and a few restarts it appears to be very functional and slick now. I had the "no 3G after call" issue once but have not been able to duplicate it, and that call itself was wierd (I was right in the middle of doing some system stuff when it came in, it didn't ring and acted strange in general). I had wiped everything but later restored a lot of data via Ti I think.

10. LiquidTJ

LiquidTJ New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    And of course, I load it last night, and GPA14 comes out today, figgures.

11. bplewis24

bplewis24 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yup, GPA14 Stable is up now. I may wait a few days before flashing, though.

Brandon

Search tags for this page
android 2.3.3 custom rom

android 2.3.3 rom

android 2.3.3 rom download
android pete's 2.3.3 rom (gpa13)
android stock rom 2.3.3
custom rom android 2.3.3
downloading: p1000xxjq
gpa13 droid 1
stock gingerbread 2.3.3 rom
vrz droid x stock rom 2.3.3