[ROM STABLE] Stock Gingerbread Android 2.3.2 Build GPA10

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by peteralfonso, Feb 10, 2011.

1. DMillerZX

DMillerZX Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Very nice keep us updated!

Has anyone attempted running Slayers latest kernels? They've worked on earlier GB builds. Will test and report back.

2. DROIDsballs

DROIDsballs Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow GB id just fantastic and it's a total shame that there wont be an official release for the OG Droid but thats why we have great developers like pete. I do notice however some lag when using SwiftKey as well as when turning the screen back on.

Is this due to the stock kernel? Should i install the autooverclock.zip even if i dont use setcpu?

Who else is impressed with the screen off animation? Bet new addition to the Android OS!

3. HarvesterX™

HarvesterX™ Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Pete. I left Yoruba comment on your website, but since have installed and tested. First.things first, , all the kernels I've used in other gb builds are not living up to their potential. Benchmarks.are a.lot.lower than other gb builds (synthetic but wanted to test a theory).. It also doesn't seem as fast as other builds as well, but.no wipe coming from v0.6.2.1 and functionality is all there. I did manage to find a kernel that approached the snappinss I've had on other builds. That's the bad.

This has been so stable everything that's seemed off in other builds works here. It does feel like a vzw release. After some tweaking it's my gb of choice right now. Benchmarks may be lower bit you'd never know it. I can run Gun Bros without a swap file or compcache :)

When I get home I will go more.in depth.

4. bigdad63

bigdad63 Member

Ratings:
    +25
    Very smooth. The only problem is that the video will not record sound it will play sound from things that were recorded b4 bbgb was installed. I hope they get this fixed so I can come back.

5. DMillerZX

DMillerZX Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Slayer's latest kernel has resolved the screen unlock issue for me, also sped up overall performance of phone.

6. schoolbwoy

schoolbwoy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    App Drawer

Since installing this ROM I noticed that when opening the appdraw and attempting to select and application, the screen jumps back to the top, listing the apps i nthe top of the app drawer and never activating the app I originally intended to open.

the only work around I know of so far is turning the phone landscape...everything works fine.... Anyone else experiencing this or have any better fixes?

7. cb3FSU

cb3FSU Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am having a problem with my app drawer. It is very jittery and when i try to open or long press to install an app that is lower in my drawer, like voice command, the drawer will jump up higher and I cannot choose the app I want.

Any ideas?

On 2.6.32.9-P3Droids Kernel

8. gotwillk

gotwillk Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i think that jittery thing when scrolling is related to kernels. try a different kernel and see what happens.

9. joeyx2

joeyx2 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Do u have ur charger pluged in mine wil be jittery when it is and goes away when not give that a test.

10. bronx finest

bronx finest Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This happens to me, on pretty much all my ROMs lol. If it's plugged into the PC/charger.

11. gotwillk

gotwillk Member

Ratings:
    +0
    anyone know where i can get the latest Slayher kernels?

12. NoSenseWorrying

NoSenseWorrying New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone use the Citrix Receiver? I'm now getting an error when I try and launch any application "SSL/TLS error: The certificate validation failed."

I'm not sure if it's an application incompatibility with Gingerbread, or something that changed in Gingerbread (like missing some Root CAs or something).

Any ideas?

Search tags for this page
2.3 droid 2 stock rom

android 2.3 rom for droid

android 2.3.2 rom
droid razr gingerbread rom
rom android 2.3 droid 3

rom android 2.3.2

rom do android 2.3.2
room do discado 2.3.2
samsung fascinate gingerbread rom
stock rom for moto droid 2.3.7