[ROM STABLE] Bugless Beast V0.6.1 (Gingerbread/Froyo)

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by peteralfonso, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Droid187

Droid187 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im now a BB fan, alot better than that buggy UD crap. <-) Had issues with UD since 8.0 and on, first try on BB and everything works imagine that. Good job on this Rom dude, Bugless is Bugless for me. Runnin chevy's 1.1gigger kernel and its fast and crisp.

2. cjburden

cjburden New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Weird issue with my camera after installing bugless. It loads, takes pictures and shows the preview after the picture is done. However It never gets displayed in the last picture taken window on the top right, and if I look in the gallery it shows that there was a picture taken, but its just a solid gray and won't open. Browsing to the SD card shows that there is a record of a picture being taken but the size is 0 and it can't be opened.

3. cjburden

cjburden New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Should mention I had the same result after installing a different camera app from the market

4. myriad46

myriad46 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there a reason that you have not upgraded to Bugless 0.6.2.1? Each version carried with it numerous bug fixes and additions as well.

5. kylere

kylere New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Installed over .5 (no data/cache wipe, it was more an experiment than anything since my battery life is atrocious) since I hated the concept of manually reinstalling 60+ apps.

I had to do data/cache clear in Gmail, Market and everything seems to work (Mail, Camera, Alarm Clock, etc) other than the ROM Toolkit basically does not work (Troubleshoot entries do nothing, Application entries do nothing, cannot wipe battery stats etc.) and my news and weather widget cannot seem to update other than manually.

I will most likely recover to my backup tomorrow as the black notifications bar and a few other bits are annoyingly different, and the battery life is still just as atrocious (Full charge to Power Off with moderate use in 3 hours 19 minutes with a brand new battery) just wanted to provide this as an FYI.

Search tags for this page

a855 bugless

a855 bugless beast rom

bugless beast de motorola a855

bugless beast froyo download

bugless beast rom a855

bugless rom motorola droid a855

droid a855 bugless beast

droid a855 gingerbread roms

rs rom v0.6 rom

stuck on solarize.