[ROM] [ROM STABLE] Bugless Beast V0.4 Android 2.2 FRF84B (Fully Deodexed)

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by peteralfonso, Jun 29, 2010.

1. FatMagic

FatMagic New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Awesome... just did it and it worked perfect, no problems. Thanks for the help :)

2. midiwall

midiwall Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There are two things I've seen with BBV0.4...
    • I can't use the volume rocker to set silent mode. i.e., You can turn down the volume to "vibrate" but not to "silent". This may be a "feature" of Froyo that I missed.

• When streaming music with Xilalive, if I receive a text message, then Xilalive will play through the end of its buffer (I have it set for 15 seconds) and then stop. I've confirmed that it is not a volume issue, the network connection is broken. But, Xilalive doesn't know it, i.e., it thinks it's still playing. To get this to work again, you hit STOP in the player, then PLAY.

This is 100% repeatable if someone would like testing done.

3. zachahuy

zachahuy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anybody here having Google Calendar sync problem? My calendar can sync from phone to Google, but events on Google cannot be sync with phone. Do you know how to fix this?

4. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Mine's syncing fine. Have you tried going into Calendar and Calendar storage in Manage Applications and clearing data?

5. loumarjr

loumarjr Member

Ratings:
    +0
    anyone know why the SystemPanel app does not report cpu speed (setcpu does) for P3droid kernels? SystemPanel reports fine for chevy1 kernels. Thanks!

6. loumarjr

loumarjr Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Also, seems that chevyNo1 kernels run hotter on my droid. Just trying to find ideal kernel.

7. DavidBowman

DavidBowman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    From what I've read, the P3 kernels haven't been playing well with BB so far. Have you tried all of the Chevy kernel's (ULV / LV / MV)? Not all phones are the same, of course, but mine runs really well on the ULV 1ghz kernel.

8. loumarjr

loumarjr Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just seems chevy runs hotter but i will try again thanks!!

9. DavidBowman

DavidBowman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You've probably read this before, but try wiping everything and starting clean. That made a difference for me.

10. REARless

REARless Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mine ran hot when I used SetCPU. After I removed SetCPU and just used the built in OC it runs cool and fast. Chevy ulv 1.2

11. tyroniousdex

tyroniousdex Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Much Appreciation

I wasn't looking for "stock" look when I rooted back in April, so there was no instant appreciation for the skills of MR. PeteAlfonso. I wanted my phone to scream "I AM ROOTED B@*#CH" so i went with every heavily modded theme that i could find. I have been a willing slave to DarkEdge since day one, and it has been alot of fun. But instead of waiting like it was a countdown for xmas for the Froyo DE release, i Froyoed with BB. Wow! I did not know that i was ready for a conservative look and a ridiculous architecture that does not require an overclocking app nor a task killer and is stable and fast and efficient and yada, yada, yada. But really man, WOW!!!! THe kernels by chevy,the new boot animation, the NEXTHEME love, oh yeah, Froyo, WOW!! Every visual feature is cranked in ADW launcher and Spare Parts with out any tax on my system. Thanx once again for the superb work. There is not a crappy rom in the forum anywhere, it's just "what keeps your powder dry" for the moment.dancedroid

#1055 tyroniousdex, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  12. anuraj1

anuraj1 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been using P3's standard voltage 1.25 ghz so far, and it runs great. I just installed Chevy's 1.25 ghz ULV this morning, and so far so good. Low temps and consistent quadrant scores in the 1700s. Gonna test for a few days and see how my battery life is.

Search tags for this page
android clock
android clock app

bugless beast

bugless beast download
bugless beast motorola droid
bugless beast rom
bugless beast v0.4 android 2.2 frf84b
bugless rom for galaxy y
buglessbeast
script android 2.2