[ROM] [ROM STABLE] Bugless Beast V0.4 Android 2.2 FRF84B (Fully Deodexed)

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by peteralfonso, Jun 29, 2010.

1. JustyMcFly

JustyMcFly New Member

Do you have rom manager? If so PM me
  2. SupraMKIII

SupraMKIII New Member

Hey guys. I just installed BB V0.4 and my market isn't working. I click the market icon, a white app screen pops up for ~2 seconds, then it disappears and my homescreen comes back. Any idea how to fix this?

Edit: And every time I try to edit contacts, the app force closes. Same goes for importing contacts from my SD card, which is rather unfortunate, as most of my contacts are gone for some reason.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  3. JustyMcFly

JustyMcFly New Member

Did you wipe?
  4. SupraMKIII

SupraMKIII New Member

I did not. I don't know how to.

Would this be done by booting into SP Recovery and using the factory reset option? If so, what would that do to my ROM? I've done a TitaniumBackup and a complete SD card backup. What else would I need to make sure to backup before wiping? Will this un-root my phone? Will SPRecovery remain intact?
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  5. midiwall

midiwall New Member

Before you walk down this path, try just wiping the cache that the Market uses.
    From a HOME screen
    • touch MENU
    • Touch Settings
    • Touch Manage Applications
    • Touch "All" in the ribbon at the top of the screen
    • {let the list build}
    • Find Market
    • Touch Market
    • Touch "Clear Cache"
    • {wait for the button to go dark}
    • Touch HOME
    • Try using the Market
  6. aDroidman

aDroidman Member

If none of the ideas work try this, Go back to a restore you have before BB V0.4 if you dont have one then go back to just being rooted with out any roms. Then reinstall BB0.4 and if it still gives you errors then I would contact someone who helps with the BB and have them look into it. BB0.4 has been out for a while so there shouldn't be any problems which makes me think that it just installed wrong or something like that.
  7. jasonppp

jasonppp Premium Member Premium Member Developer

impossible!!! your contacts get synchronized to you gmail account.. login to your account from a computer i bet your contacts are there.
  8. SupraMKIII

SupraMKIII New Member

Thanks for the help guys, but I ended up just wiping data and reflashing BB.4 and it seems to be working great.

jasonppp: I went from bb1.0 to bb0.4 and my Google account wasn't connected to the phone at all... My Gmail wouldn't work, it didn't show up in accounts and sync, etc.
  9. eGo

eGo New Member

Kudos!

I just wanted to thank you for having the first ROM I've been able to successfully install and use in it's entirety. I have tried 7 others and each and every one of them had different problems. Most of them would not let me use my Gmail, and a few others for some reason lacked any functionality on the home and search buttons. But again, thanks for your work, I'm going to be messing around with it now to see what your ROM can do.

eGo
  10. myriad46

myriad46 New Member

If you think that's good, you should try 0.5, which has been out for over a month and 0.6 is on the way.
  11. patmw123

patmw123 New Member

Did you wipe data when installing the other roms? Did you use rom manager to install or did you install through recovery with the others you tried? Something is a little off if you had such huge problems with EVERY other rom you tried.
  12. eGo

eGo New Member

I think I may have figured out what the issue was.. All of those ROMs were for 2.1 not 2.2. So far I've tried 2, 2.2 ROMS both bb and they've worked fabulously..

eGo
  13. iday5243

iday5243 New Member

Need Help!

I am sorry for acting like a noob (and getting off-topic), but for some reason I cannot get the DarkEdge theme to work on my phone. I have tried so many things and nothing has worked. Anybody that can help? plz..
    I have a droid eris. It is rooted, I am running KaosFroyov38(2.2) which is basically cyanogenmod. Sorry for posting on this thread, so late, but most related threads were close. I have seen people online do it with rooted phones running other ROMs, but I am just not able to. I hsve downloaded Metamorph and Rom Manager, but Metamorph says file not complete and Rom Manager runs it and says installation abort even though I didn't press anything. Any help or advice would be great. Thanks!
  14. googlelover

googlelover New Member

uhm 1st this is a bugless beast thread from a long while back which is for the motorola droid. and 2nd the droid eris is a completely different device that i dont think many people here could help with, try going to a thread on the xda-developers forum about kaosfroyo for the droid eris and please dont revive old threads anymore.
  15. Import roller

Import roller New Member

I'm getting another OTA update right now. Is there any steps I need to take before I install it, or is this one good to go?

I had tried to install the update, but it had a signature error and couldn't proceed
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  16. jasonppp

jasonppp Premium Member Premium Member Developer

how about updating to a newer version of bb or finding a new rom now days bb.4 is about as new as windows me. even tho bb.5 is also getting reports of updates. it might just be time to broaden your horizons and see what other roms have to offer, atleast until pete releases bb.6 and if you follow his tweets you will see it is in the works. ​
  17. Import roller

Import roller New Member

BB 5 has caused me nothing but problems on my phone, so i took it off. I've installed it 3 times and each time it messes up something on my phone. Once i couldn't get in the market, this last time, half my apps wouldn't respond. So I've kept it at V0.4.
  18. ToMaC82

ToMaC82 New Member

BB .5 has been so amazingly rock solid for me and my friend on our D1's. I hope .6 can maintain the same level of stability. I've got the OTA update notification as well, anyone know if we can go ahead and update it with .5 / ROM manager? I haven't heard anyone complaining about losing root yet.
  19. wooddale

wooddale New Member

I need some help Im new at roms I have a Droid X rooted overclovked now I would like to try running different Roms I downloaded rom manager premium I down load the rom it says downloading I can see it in notifications says done then it says back up and clear cache and data I ck boxes it reboots and its just like it was when I stated nothing happens Ive done it a few times same thing Im probably doing something stupid but thats why Im asking is there anything you have to disable or enable I wanna play and cant figure it out any help Larry
  20. 6-Speed

6-Speed New Member

Bugless doesn't work with the X.
Search tags for this page
android clock
android clock app

bugless beast

bugless beast download
bugless beast rom
bugless beast rom download
bugless beast v0.4 android 2.2 frf84b
bugless rom for galaxy y