[ROM] [ROM STABLE] Bugless Beast V. GPA18 Android 2.3.7

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by peteralfonso, Oct 24, 2011.

1. EVSP

EVSP Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey peeps... I've had a few issues that I don't know if it's the ROM or a ADW issue... my Gmail notifications stopped working... I have to go in to the Gmail app and manually refresh for any new emails to pop up.. I was wondering why my Xoom and iPod were getting my emails but not my D1.. also, I can't seem to get my (Beautiful Widgets family I think) Extended Controls widget to populate on any open space - in other words, I long press any open spot on my screen, select "widgets" and the option for Extended Controls isn't there... "Power Controls" is, but I can't modify what toggle buttons I want there to be on that option like I can on Extended Controls app I've already got loaded on my phone.. and it's kind of important to me to have that.. and I have confirmed that the app/widget is in fact installed on my phone first... I noticed the last two or three times I've rebooted my phone, the prompt to select the launcher I want comes up every time... (ADW Launcher or default Launcher) even though I select the "use selection as default" each time.. IDK why it's resetting itself.

I'm going to try wiping everything and reflashing this ROM and hopefully this will clear those issues but I wanted to throw it out there in case anyone else is having the same problems...

I'll post again whatever the outcome is.. reflashing now..

Edit: This fixed the email issue but created a whole slew of other issues... I'm out of internal memory, no matter how much I move my apps to sd.. I really have hardly anything on the internal memory so I'm going to go back and try this all over... uggggh. Back to the drawing board.

#37 EVSP, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  2. venom1553

venom1553 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
Search tags for this page
2.3.7 bugless beast download
2.3.7 og droid

bugless beast droid x

gpa18
gpa18 peter