[Rom] SS 5.2 GB - 2.3.3 - 3/24/11

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, Mar 24, 2011.

1. bobdirt13

bobdirt13 New Member

Ratings:
    +0

Thanks chevy i will support you 150% with everything you do you have done awsome work i am running stock theme and circle battery with low voltage kernal with 1.1ghz i apperciate all you do for us rooters and i would love to see i nice Red theme come soon if you could thanks a bunch downloading right now the update saweet

2. bobdirt13

bobdirt13 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am sorry i know i bother alot but i would also love to see a signature added to the messaging app i couldnt find another way to do it i would love if this was a possibility

3. bobdirt13

bobdirt13 New Member

Ratings:
    +0

Everything works great thanks for all the support

4. contractorslim

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know how to activate the gestures on the droid running ss 5.2. I'm trying to use the tasker app to create custom gestures to open apps but it doesn't seem gestures are working at all. Anyone know how to resolve the issue?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

5. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    I just created a gesture in 5.2 and no issues - so is it letting you create a gesture, but when you try to run it, nothing happens? Are you talking about gestures in CM settings? Not sure as you mention 'tasker app' which I am not familiar with ...

6. contractorslim

Ratings:
    +0
    It's not a normal swiping gesture. It uses the motion of the device as the gesture. http://tasker.dinglisch.net/tour.html
    Here is the actual task / gesture I'm doing. http://profileify.com/2010/11/22/flip-it-open-any-application-on-your-android-phone-with-a-twist-of-the-hand/ let me know what you think.

#654 contractorslim, May 27, 2011
    Last edited: May 27, 2011
  7. moset

moset Member

Ratings:
    +15
    Anyone having auto brightness problems? Mine goes dim and stays till I turn off auto. It works til I turn screen off then on and it stays dim. No tweaks in cm settings all disabled. Same if I enable.

8. contractorslim

Ratings:
    +0
    I think I experience it every now and then but not a big deal as I have the brightness button on the power widget that I use all the time.

9. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    Sorry for the delay in response - unfortunately, unless ALL movement sensors are not working, I can't fix this - sounds like an app issue to me. If the sensor was busted - nothing else requiring it would work either (ie maps) ...

10. DavMar

DavMar Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Really love your rom Chevy.
    . Running your latest, stock kernel then this more it went crazy after a phone call... couldn't get out of phone app... all shaky jittery ... no response from any buttons... pulled bat... same again... messaging all shaking, etc.. various apps opening, self typing, ... reflashed... wiped caches... reflashed... same... restored ss5.3 from yesterday- the same thing... restored back two weeks ago LGB 1.85 Seems good again... not complaining, just to let you know.. thanks

11. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    Woh - that's weird - now ... did you wipe when installing 5.3? It is a 2.3.4 build - is LGB 1.85 a 2.3.4 build? If not - I'm guessing that's the issue. You might have to wipe for 5.3+ ... let me know!

12. DavMar

DavMar Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes its a 2.3.4 build... been flashing for almost 2 yrs now... tried em all and know my way around... yes full wipe...data, system, boot, all caches multiple times n using cwrecovery directly .. my phone has always been rock stable... restored with TB... I did turn on bout 2 hrs earlier purge asset command n rebooted... that's all ican figure... ready to put ss5.3 on two other phones this afternoon! !! Whatever, hope this may help... thanks for your reply...I will be sending something your way.. buy a coffee though!! Thanks

Search tags for this page
chevy's ss rom, ver 2.02
chevyno1 rom 5.2
custom roms for droid x 2.3.3
droid x one touch record
how many gb is 2.3.3

ss 5.2

ss rom下載