ROM Squidly 2.3.20 fullblur

CD95YJ

Reaction score
The questions I have is do I have to use the commands in the terminal emulator to get things like my gmail and car home to be installed with this ROM, or will they show back up one the ROM is installed?

And do I have to use the oc1.* command to over clock or will my D2/DX overclocker work with out having to type in the commands?

Sry, I know these are probably noob questions, but well lets face it, I am a noob when it comes to the Droid2

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The questions I have is do I have to use the commands in the terminal emulator to get things like my gmail and car home to be installed with this ROM, or will they show back up one the ROM is installed?

And do I have to use the oc1.* command to over clock or will my D2/DX overclocker work with out having to type in the commands?

Sry, I know these are probably noob questions, but well lets face it, I am a noob when it comes to the Droid2

This one comes full blur so those commands would be used toremove blur if you wanted. And yes the d2 overclock app will work just fine.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

rcklss1

Reaction score
I use droid x/2 overclocker with no problem

Sent using my DROID 2 from the Droid Forum app (Rooted, OC'ed to 1.35 GHZ, running Squidly 2.3.20 Full Blur Rom= 2609 quadrant score :) )

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Got adw to work with it's themes....stock deodexed themes would work

Droid4Life86

Reaction score
I have tried several different roms and this is by far the best.
4b8f6dcc-c638-46ab.jpg

leakim13

Reaction score
I am reading a lot of pleased overclockers. How is everyones battery life that OC'd with the 1.3 script?

I am not usually too far from a charger but its not much if any worse than pre-root, rom, oc.... some days its a lot better but its never worse for me. Just nailed a 2447 also ;)

Sent from the great north woods

jayxpx

Reaction score
I am reading a lot of pleased overclockers. How is everyones battery life that OC'd with the 1.3 script?

I have had my D2 overclocked at 1.3 for the past few days and with SetCPU i am underclocking when the screens off to save battery life. I get 1 full day with moderate use easily. LOVE THIS ROM!

TRVSDKSN

Reaction score
I have had my D2 overclocked at 1.3 for the past few days and with SetCPU i am underclocking when the screens off to save battery life. I get 1 full day with moderate use easily. LOVE THIS ROM!

I am not usually too far from a charger but its not much if any worse than pre-root, rom, oc.... some days its a lot better but its never worse for me. Just nailed a 2447 also ;)

Sent from the great north woods

Awesome, thanks. I think I am gonna step up to 1.3ghz. Squidly has set the bar high. This ROM is so great.

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
Hey Squid,

Over 2 weeks on this rom with no problems or random reboots. Great job, man!!! Question, is it better to use your script for overclock or is JRummy's app the same?? Right now I am using JRummy's app for 1.25 ULV.

leakim13

Reaction score
emailed it and uploaded from my computer.... seems loading from phone via droid forum really kills resolution.

i just closed a few running programs that didnt need to run and wouldnt reopen automatically.

overclocked to 1.3 (super smooth and super stable)

full blur

Attachments

• ScreenShot.jpg
    ScreenShot.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 222

merkinmaker

Reaction score
Nice, I am getting the same numbers on my phone. Squidly is the man.

SPerry

Reaction score
On stock I had an app called Files. I don't see it now and don't see how to reinstall it. Any ideas?

Normal services running. OC 1.4GHz

CAP201011131454.jpg

Essential services only. OC 1.4GHz

CAP201011131458.jpg

Fenway72

Reaction score
A few questions:

If I am running 2.3.2 and odexed, will this install deodex my phone or do I need to deodex prior to installing this?

Also-

Is this similar in looks to the black glass theme? I love the look of that theme but it seems the dev is mia or just dropped it altogether. Sadly, there is no word on a 2.3.2 version of it anytime soon or if ever.

Lastly-

Can I install the black glass swype skin over top of this?