1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rom similar to liberty?

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by HayWire, Feb 17, 2011.

1. HayWire

HayWire New Member

Is there another rom similar to liberty that would still have tweaks and stuff?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. georgepink

georgepink New Member

Don't know about similarities, but I think Fab just released a new Apex see: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/fa...-droid-2-refinement-ease-use-2-14-2011-a.html

if you try it, report back what you think.

I'm still running liberty 1.5 and have no issues, but getting the 'itch' again. seems to happen sooner and sooner. dancedroid

3. HayWire

HayWire New Member

That's me. I love liberty but I love vareity as well..

4. turdbogls

turdbogls New Member

liberty was based off GummyJar, so try out gummyJar 2.5 and download root tools....this gives you basically liberty tools. it was a SOLID ROM for me...it is the one i flash to if i have problems with whatever rom i am on.
  5. xliderider

xliderider New Member

I was on Liberty 1.5 and Liberty 1.0 before that, but I'm on Apex 1.4.0 now.

For me, ApeX 1.4.0 is giving me better battery performance than I got on Liberty 1.5. The browser performance is a little slower than Liberty 1.5 though.
  6. eriscrazy

eriscrazy New Member

i love liberty but i think i want to branch out. i think im going to try apex or maybe rubix this weekend. although im really liking the look of apex. does apex have a terminal based toolbox or and i thinking of another rom?
  7. eriscrazy

eriscrazy New Member

Update: I love apex 1.4. This rom is amazing of course you get a taste of blurr but it is a good balance. The only thing I really hate is the blurr part is a ram hog... but over all a great rom.

8. HayWire

HayWire New Member

I'm digging dark slide, so far I think I like it better then liberty but I'm sure it'll be s changing soon .. I was putting it on the other day and my girlfriend looked over saw what I was doing and said hey did you just break your phone lol.

9. eriscrazy

eriscrazy New Member

The last time I had my widespread phone just sitting at my desk ( cause mine was dead) she walked by and saw me on droidforums, she drank in the room and grabbed her phone and said... " you better not have done anything to my phone, ill kill you". I didn't do anything to it lol. Anyways I tried darkslide and really hated it. I went back to liberty really fast, now im on apex and love it. Fast and responsive.