Rom similar to liberty?

HayWire

Reaction score
Is there another rom similar to liberty that would still have tweaks and stuff?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

georgepink

Reaction score
OP
H

HayWire

Reaction score
Don't know about similarities, but I think Fab just released a new Apex see: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/fa...-droid-2-refinement-ease-use-2-14-2011-a.html

if you try it, report back what you think.

I'm still running liberty 1.5 and have no issues, but getting the 'itch' again. seems to happen sooner and sooner. dancedroid

Is there another rom similar to liberty that would still have tweaks and stuff?

That's me. I love liberty but I love vareity as well..

turdbogls

Reaction score
liberty was based off GummyJar, so try out gummyJar 2.5 and download root tools....this gives you basically liberty tools. it was a SOLID ROM for me...it is the one i flash to if i have problems with whatever rom i am on.

xliderider

Reaction score
I was on Liberty 1.5 and Liberty 1.0 before that, but I'm on Apex 1.4.0 now.

For me, ApeX 1.4.0 is giving me better battery performance than I got on Liberty 1.5. The browser performance is a little slower than Liberty 1.5 though.

eriscrazy

Reaction score
i love liberty but i think i want to branch out. i think im going to try apex or maybe rubix this weekend. although im really liking the look of apex. does apex have a terminal based toolbox or and i thinking of another rom?

eriscrazy

Reaction score
Update: I love apex 1.4. This rom is amazing of course you get a taste of blurr but it is a good balance. The only thing I really hate is the blurr part is a ram hog... but over all a great rom.

OP
H

HayWire

Reaction score
I'm digging dark slide, so far I think I like it better then liberty but I'm sure it'll be s changing soon .. I was putting it on the other day and my girlfriend looked over saw what I was doing and said hey did you just break your phone lol.

eriscrazy

Reaction score
I'm digging dark slide, so far I think I like it better then liberty but I'm sure it'll be s changing soon .. I was putting it on the other day and my girlfriend looked over saw what I was doing and said hey did you just break your phone lol.

The last time I had my widespread phone just sitting at my desk ( cause mine was dead) she walked by and saw me on droidforums, she drank in the room and grabbed her phone and said... " you better not have done anything to my phone, ill kill you". I didn't do anything to it lol. Anyways I tried darkslide and really hated it. I went back to liberty really fast, now im on apex and love it. Fast and responsive.