mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Sensei-Mod .602 GB ROM For Droid X

A Moto-Blur based ROM with added apps, tweaks & performance scripts & Bloatware Removed.

*Custom Stock Theme Is A Hybrid Mix Of "Red X" Theme, Droid Bionic Custom Theme, & Some Custom Icons & Theme Elements.
*Fully Themed Framework & Launcher
*Themed System Apps, Themed Market, Themed MultiTouch Keyboard & More!
*Added D2 BootStrapper, ROM Toolbox, Tesla LED Torch
*Lightening Fast Super Launcher2, Compiled From Source By BigXie
*Includes Performance Scripts & Tweaks by Jakebites & Imoseyon
*Built On Official Verizon OTA, That I Pulled & Deodexed, & System Dump From BBCrackMan
*Optimized & Zipaligned On Boot, Interactive X Governer Set As Default At Boot, Overclocked At Boot, Undervolt At Boot
*Newest Busybox
*Init Support Added
*Newest Super User & SU Binary
*Modcentral Script
*CPU Info Script

For Detailed Information On Jakebites Mod & Included Scripts, Visit His Thread : HERE

Click here to view the full image.
2yuhgef.png

Click here to view the full image.
33bzcbs.png

Installation :
** You Must Already Be On a .602 GB System Build To Use This ROM!!
*Download To SD-Card
*Bootstrap With D2 Bootstrap & Reboot Into CWR
*Wipe Data / Cache / Dalvik Cache
*Install SSM-602.zip Be Patient & Let The Install Finish. It Takes A Couple Of Minutes Due To The Amount Of Data Being Copied & System Setup
*Reboot System, Complete Setup
*When Prompted To Choose Launcher Or Setup, Check Enable As Default & Choose LAUNCHER.
*Let Phone Sync To Google Servers & Complete Updates.
*Once Sync Icon Disappears, Reboot Once More.
*After You Flash The ROM, Let The Battery Completely Discharge, Until It Powers Off, Then Charge To 100 %. When Charge Completes, Wipe Battery Stats Either With ROM Toolbox, Or In CWR

SSM-602 DOWNLOAD HERE

CREDITS :
NatemZ - Theme Elements
BigXie - Super Launcher2
Jrummy16 - ROM Toolbox & Support
Jakebites - Jakebites Mod
Imoseyon - Tweaks
BBCrackman - .602 System Dump & Support
Xeudoxus - Support & Awesome Tools That Were Used To Help Build The ROM

sf11035

Reaction score
so im a bit confused...whats the difference between this rom and shuji 2.1? just the launcher and a few blur elements?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
This is a themed and deodexed version of the .602 OTA. Looks like there were a number of extra apps added but everything else was left stock blur only themed. Shuji is a little bit different. From what I remember it is based off .602 but has AOSP style apps compiled from source, not blur apps like SSM.

earlybill1

Reaction score
So I need help im on liberty gb v.09 it was 602 but now says .596 I messed around with a few themes I once had liberty toolbox but now its just rom toolbox can I just try to reinstall liberty rom over it now what will happen so I need to back up again n wipe everything or can I do the sensei mod rom over my liberty rom help I can't even find goodies to play with how do I find out more bout what u can do after flashing a rom r theme

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
so im a bit confused...whats the difference between this rom and shuji 2.1? just the launcher and a few blur elements?

Shuji Rom Is .602 Base, All AOSP apps, No Blur + Tweaks for battery life.

SSM .602 Is .602 ROM, Full Blur, No Aosp Except For Super Launcher2 + Performance Mods, & No Bloatware

Two Completely Different Approaches To ROM Builds. While Battery Life Is Outstanding On Shuji, Increased Blur Performance For Those Who Want A More "Stock" Like ROM Build, & Above Average Battery Life Is The Aim For SSM. :blackdroid:

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
So I need help im on liberty gb v.09 it was 602 but now says .596 I messed around with a few themes I once had liberty toolbox but now its just rom toolbox can I just try to reinstall liberty rom over it now what will happen so I need to back up again n wipe everything or can I do the sensei mod rom over my liberty rom help I can't even find goodies to play with how do I find out more bout what u can do after flashing a rom r theme

Liberty GB v.09 Was Never .602, It Is A .596 Build. The Update To .602 Is Still In Development. Liberty v.09 was out for several months before .602 was ever released~
No, You Cant Flash SSM or Shuji Over Liberty, You Must Update To .602 First. ~ :blackdroid:

earlybill1

Reaction score
help again

Ok so I was on 602 b4 I downloaded liberty then it went to 596about so how do I get back to 602

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Ok so I was on 602 b4 I downloaded liberty then it went to 596about so how do I get back to 602

So you were on rooted .602 and then when you flashed liberty it downgraded your system version to .596? Is that what you mean. Do you still have the .13 radio, I think you should if thats the case.

I know I have read in many threads over on Droid X Forums that you should now be able to restore a nandroid you have of .602 without any problems as long as you were on .602 before liberty and you still have the .13 radio now. After you restore your .602 you should then be able to flash SSM.

en28so

Reaction score
This rom sounds nice, but is everything working like gps, camera, camcorder etc? If it is, then I can give it a test drive. How about battery life? I hope it's better than the stock gb, which only lasts about 8hrs, even when I don't use the phone. Thanks.

cuebask

Reaction score
After some personal tweaks and removing some of the blur I don't use, I'd have to say this is the best battery I ever gotten. This is heavy use and still going.

en28so

Reaction score
Well my battery lasted about 8hrs, with moderate usage. I used google music mostly for about 6hrs. This was my first cycle so it might get better with time. I did have one reboot, but this rom is good and fast.

zeke

Reaction score
I could not use this rom it was a little slow for my taste.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Cannot DL the ROM...get a 402 Error.

Steve

The link [removed] is working still, it is listed as version 3. Got the same error you did on the one from this thread.

EDIT: Removed link because it was the wrong one. It is a green version.

Last edited: