[ROM] Rumm Rx v1.0 - First dose of awesomeness ;)

iwasapirate

Reaction score
Phone just rebooted for the first time since reloading rumm rx. The last thing I installed: handcent sms. Got a message, went to unlock the phone..half way through the unlock motion, reboot.

crap.

This happens to me as well I have handcent too but I heard this was a froyo problem?

Have you tried turning off the pop-up quick-reply in Handcent > Settings > Notification Settings > Enable popup?

wayne9592

Reaction score
Phone just rebooted for the first time since reloading rumm rx. The last thing I installed: handcent sms. Got a message, went to unlock the phone..half way through the unlock motion, reboot.

crap.

This happens to me as well I have handcent too but I heard this was a froyo problem?

Have you tried turning off the pop-up quick-reply in Handcent > Settings > Notification Settings > Enable popup?

Yes its off I never really use it and I don't want to text someone when my phone is in my pocket

iwasapirate

Reaction score
Yes its off I never really use it and I don't want to text someone when my phone is in my pocket

Well then I'm stumped. I always just assumed it was related to the popup. I've never experienced the restart on Rumm Rx, but it's happened several times to me on every build of rubiX Focused since 1.6.

wayne9592

Reaction score

Well then I'm stumped. I always just assumed it was related to the popup. I've never experienced the restart on Rumm Rx, but it's happened several times to me on every build of rubiX Focused since 1.6.

It may be froyo or maybe my custom theme Idk

chilltown

Reaction score

It may be froyo or maybe my custom theme Idk

I always have the pop up disabled. I uninstalled handcent a few hours ago and replaced it with ChompSms. So far no reboots but it's still early.

Thinking it might be a combination of apps..
I have DX/D2 Overclocker running 1.2 not sure if there is an issue with that though..as I had reboots with rubix without it.

Sometimes I think I have way too many apps..but I can't help myself.. :greendroid:

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just got a reboot as well. I think it's only my second one while on this ROM. Both times it was while unlocking the phone. But, I didn't get a text either of those times, I was just unlocking it for other reasons.

ajbattaglia83

Reaction score
1865aacd-0dd8-2dba.jpg

Rumm Rx V1 w/ nex theme

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chilltown

Reaction score
I just got a reboot as well. I think it's only my second one while on this ROM. Both times it was while unlocking the phone. But, I didn't get a text either of those times, I was just unlocking it for other reasons.

Same here. It just happened now when I unlocked the phone. I can't swear that it only happens when I unlock it, but I definitely twice now. The second time no handcent, and no txt message.

Are you overclocking your DX ?

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score

Same here. It just happened now when I unlocked the phone. I can't swear that it only happens when I unlock it, but I definitely twice now. The second time no handcent, and no txt message.

Are you overclocking your DX ?

Yeah, I am overclocked using LV 1.15 thorough JRummy's app.

b2customrods

Reaction score
Lost Contacts

Hello all. I just finished installing Rumm and I must say it is a very nice rom. I do have a couple of issues.

Almost all of my pictures are gone. I have maybe 10% of them under the gallery app.

Same with my contacts.

I followed the directions to install the rom to the letter. I even did the wipe that was recommended as well as the backup of the apps.

Any help?

Reaction score
Im sure a lot of us are wondering about what we are to do when we update to the newest update from moto.

I love jrummys roms, been using them since i had the original droid. Will the .320 update work if you have the .340 update because they are both 2.2.1?

I already have my phone rooted on the .340 update and i want to use this rom right away.

Some information would be nice!

RIGHTEOUS KINGS

Reaction score
I believe you have misrepresented us, never have we said that this is the next official, as that information is unknown.

But no one will be stuck without the abiity to be on the official firmware, that is what has been said. That may or may not include a way back to take the official update zip. Having said that I reiterate that NOONE will be stuck at 2.3.320, unless they chose to, and everyone who has taken this update will be able to (through some method) upgrade or move to the offical firmware version released by Verizon.

Who is CW and etc? There is only one group responsible for all the X goodness and that is TBH, I am a part of TBH so no need to thank me twice, even though I do enjoy being thanked twice. HeHe.

The next OTA will be 2.3.340

Breaking: DROID X Update to 2.3.340 Coming, Madden 2011 to be Pre-installed (Updated) - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Yep, and if anyone is running TranQ 3.5.1 they already have the .340 build

How can this be true as I am running Tranq 3.5.1 and it still says 320