OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Screenshots?

Have them, just haven't had time to upload them. Around 3:30 pm est I should have them up, when I get home for lunch.

cruckus

Reaction score
Does anyone have the backupassistantclient.apk did realize it was gonna get erased

Schultzey

Reaction score
Screenshots?

What are you looking for in a screenshot? All of the roms out are not themed or anything. The changes the rom makes are to the performance of the X not "how it looks".

If you clear system, data, and catch you get the "touch here" Android logo to go through the process of setting up your phone after the first boot. It does come with ADW launcher and when you get past the set up in rubix you end up with a blank ADW screen. So... I guess you could install ADW launcher for the first time and thats what it would look like.

I have themed my phone the same for rubiX as it was on Tranquility so it look the same, but it feels like it runs faster. This is however subjective because IF you were to trust Quadrant to measure performance I get similar numbers. One screenshot I guess you could see a difference is the "About phone" page in the settings.
CAP2010093010521.jpg

paradisewaits

Reaction score
Does anyone have the backupassistantclient.apk did realize it was gonna get erased

Drod will have a patch up for those who use backupassistant shortly. I don't use it, so dont have a backup on hand. The official patch for users will come soon though.

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Drod will have a patch up for those who use backupassistant shortly. I don't use it, so dont have a backup on hand. The official patch for users will come soon though.

for those who want backupassistant:

flash this after you install the rom, flashed same as the other patches
reboot
if its your first setup, go through the setup wizard, choose adw launcher after finishing the initial setup, select backup assistant via app drawer
backupassistantfix.zip

accellpo

Reaction score
Can't seem to find voice search. Is it not included?

Loving this ROM!

bcals0087

Reaction score
backup assistand patch doesn't work if you've done a wipe, how do we fix this without an sbf?

FSRBIKER

Reaction score
Can't you just restore BackupAssistant via Titanium Backup...that is if you ever backed up everything at one time or another.

Cosmic Droid

Reaction score
Ok, so I followed the OP instructions exactly and got stuck on the "M" for over 20 minutes. Please tell me I dont have to SBF.

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ok, so I followed the OP instructions exactly and got stuck on the "M" for over 20 minutes. Please tell me I dont have to SBF.

what were you running before? pull the battery, and try to reboot again.

backup assistant i guess was more involved than i thought.. just loading the apk on my phone worked fine, i'll get into it now. sorry guys

Cosmic Droid

Reaction score
I was trying out the FlyX Rom downloaded from Rom Manager, with REVOlution theme applied. Decided to give yours a try. I pulled the battery a few times with no success. Maybe I did something wrong?

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Sounds like you formatted system and didn't mount system afterwards for the install.

Try pulling the battery, going to the recovery menu by holding the home button while its booting up, then pull the battery again, turn it on, and it should put you in the clockwork mod recovery menu

Cosmic Droid

Reaction score
Sounds like you formatted system and didn't mount system afterwards for the install.

Try pulling the battery, going to the recovery menu by holding the home button while its booting up, then pull the battery again, turn it on, and it should put you in the clockwork mod recovery menu

I'm positive I did. I double checked that i followed each step in order. I'm still stuck on the M after the pull, recovery, pull.