[ROM] Rolling Rolling Rolling GummyJAR just keep a rolling aha... 2.5 12/28

Discussion in 'Gummyjar Droid2' started by kejar31, Dec 28, 2010.

1. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    From reading the other comments on here it sounds like this is a solid rom for the d2. I have been thinking about getting one to root it and see what its capable of to hold me over until I get a full upgrade from verizon. After reasearch and some advice I have received from some peeps I know who have one, this rom sounds like the way to go.

2. projekt128

projekt128 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Been rocking this for a week now and it's pretty pro. No problems at all, running perfect. +1

3. addictedhacks

addictedhacks Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there a reason i cant download this rom anymore?the link is no good can someone show me where to find a good link plz? Thx

4. patmw123

patmw123 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +72
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    I see that you have a Droid Charge. Are you by chance looking for Kejar's Droid Charge rom called GummyCharged? Or are you searching for the old froyo Droid 2 GummyJar rom? If you need to the Droid 2 gummyjar zip I can upload it to my dropbox for you to download just give me a couple minutes.

5. addictedhacks

addictedhacks Member

Ratings:
    +0

Oh no thanx man...I actually have gb eclipse on my charge but since there hasnt been much dev lately i thought i had go back and play with d2 for a bit..but yea i actually did find a good link...thanx man last i played around over here was in Jan.

6. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    I had to come in here to check out what was going on in this thread. This ROM is one of my favs. I always like to flash ROMs from time to time that are barebones and just work really well, this was the one for the D2 for sure. Had this on the 2 with the Frost theme for quite sometime before I had to let it go :frown:

7. droid2drummer

droid2drummer Silver Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Yup! This was my first rom I ever flashed:-( awe..lol it was awesome and had no problems that I can think of.. I metamorphed a hell of a lot back then.. I think dev is on the charge nowdays! He's definately awesome and educated with software and programming.. I still follow him on twitter..lol

*Yup just flashed that one too!*

8. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    Honestly I cant think of anything that didnt work. It was an all around solid and crazy reliable ROM. And he definitely is deving for the charge now, believe he has a whole team actually. Would love to check out his current work but theres this whole silly issue of not having a charge...

9. HazardInc

HazardInc New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Droid 2 (non Global) - flashed GummyJar - did a back up and full wipe prior to installing (and yes I am rooted) everything looked to be working - now I am stuck at the (M) screen I can jump to recovery but no longer have clockwork it somehow vanished ( I have my backups but now it is rebooting to android system recovery 3e I can get into the SD card and see the files but it will not let me load anything was hoping someone might be able to help me thanks

<semi noob> have used Fission, Apex and a few others this one :icon_eek: *blowed up* help me

Scott

10. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    Ill attempt to help you but I must warn you I am fairly new to D2/DX troubleshooting...

What did you try to flash the ROM over? Were you already on a froyo ROM or were you on a GB based one?

11. HazardInc

HazardInc New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was already on a GB type ROM and had been using the same Rom for 6 months I was hoping for a change it just seemed like the Rom I had was slowly starting to degrade or my phone or me ... actually I liked the look of Gummy and followed the How To verbatim personally I could only imagine I messed it up. just don't know what went wrong

12. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    Well if you were on a GB ROM and tried to flash over that then that was your issue. Gummyjar 2.5 is a froyo ROM. Trying to install it would cause you to bootloop. At this point I would imagine you will have to SBF.

Search tags for this page

what will wiping the cache partition on my droid xt610 do

xt610 sbf files