[ROM] Rolling Rolling Rolling GummyJAR just keep a rolling aha... 2.5 12/28

Marius1

Reaction score
Flashing on top of rubix195 seems to work. It kept the rubix boot animation though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dx1881

Reaction score
Great job with this one.. thanks kejar, wish my phone was this badass straight out the box

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

rion_j

Reaction score
Thank you. Really like the lockscreen and 2d gallery. Maybe next release we can get the CM power controls? Also any chance well see a version of this rom with the blur camera?

Marius1

Reaction score
You can flash blur camera on top of this rom.

Reaction score
Anyone have the blur camera apk to flash it right over?

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Can someone with the Facebook app tell me if the chat feature is still a part of this? It was on 1.9 but after installing 2.5 I flashed watermark right away and the chat feature is gone

Wondering if it's the rom or the theme
'
thanks

btdownloads7

Reaction score
VPN problems

There seems to be a problem with the PPTP VPN -- it crashes whenever I try to connect, and LogCat show errors that the VPN service can't be found. I actually started having this issue while using Rubix 1.9.5 (which uses this as the base), and Sephtin suggested that I try this ROM to see if that's where the problem originates. It looks like his hunch was correct, but can anything be done to fix this?

andylulzyou

Reaction score
I remember someone posting about this in one of the old Gummy threads and they ended up getting a replacement device.. but it seems as though this rom broke my hard key lighting.

Well they still work, they don't light up on boot and won't work until I go to the lockscreen and unlock. And all of the hard keys will wake my phone out of sleep mode instead of just the home key..

JRobzilla

Reaction score
Can you flash from Rubix 1.95 without wiping?

rawr fire breath

yukmizzee

Reaction score
Call me crazy but is there anyway to get the normal lockscreen? Non rotary that is? Im not a big fan of the new lockscreen. I wanna flash 2.5 but im in love with 2.1 and watermarkd theme with the transparent but themed lockscreen. Thanks