[ROM] Rolling Rolling Rolling GummyJAR just keep a rolling aha... 2.5 12/28

Moroney167

Reaction score
See if this works.

Try bootstrapping again, shut the phone off, & pull the battery. Make sure the phone isn't plugged in to power. Put the battery back in and turn on the phone.

My X always goes to recovery after that, but if it boots normally, re-bootstrap and restart with bootstrapper.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Thanks,

Well I did that and when I reboot recovery no matter what it just restarts the phone like normal. Where does or what do I need to download to give me the option to load frost!

really frustrating!

Moroney167

Reaction score
Can someone point me in the right direct. FIgued someone has to be around to answer please..

Reaction score
Been using gummy for the past month or so but all of a sudden the blur camera and video rec apks aren't working and the camera apparently wont load..any idea why?

Thanks.

N

Nickchapa

i dont have swype on this... is there a way to get it or am i supposed to already have it with the install of the rom?

XDRDX

Reaction score
He and JRummy joined to make Liberty.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

flashjh

Reaction score
i dont have swype on this... is there a way to get it or am i supposed to already have it with the install of the rom?

You have to download it from the OP. It's an add-on, then enable it in the language and keyboard settings.

stixaw

Reaction score
I have installed the Rooted Gingerbread ROM (MONSTER) can I install this over that? my phone says its at 2.3.3 so I am not sure what I have.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
The links for this rom are dead.

This has been mentioned before. If you look in the GummyJAR - X section of the forum, there are atleast two threads pertaining to new mirrors. I'm not sure if either thread have working mirrors but I'm sure someone within the thread could point you in the right direction. I have a link to a mirror for the Droid 2 version, but obviously I'm not sure how much that will help you.

Ickythekid

Reaction score
The links for this rom are dead.

This has been mentioned before. If you look in the GummyJAR - X section of the forum, there are atleast two threads pertaining to new mirrors. I'm not sure if either thread have working mirrors but I'm sure someone within the thread could point you in the right direction. I have a link to a mirror for the Droid 2 version, but obviously I'm not sure how much that will help you.

True. But those threads point back to here, and all the links in this thread are dead.

UnicornVomit

Reaction score
I would like to request a working link to GummyJar 2.5 as well. Google is returning nothing but links to this forum.

Edit: ROM Manager Premium returns an error as well, looks like droid2files host is down.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I never looked in to finding mirrors for the droid x version seeing as I have a droid 2. Obviously, as I said, I can give you a link to the d2 version but that obviously wouldn't be much help. It took me a little while to find a good mirror but was worth the wait when I found it. Good luck.