[ROM] Rolling Rolling Rolling GummyJAR just keep a rolling aha... 2.5 12/28

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im having reboots while on a phone calls i like the the rom and all but those reboots are killing it for me. And im fresh off an sbf.

Did you do the throttle hack? This happened to me when I did it and was on watermarkd.

DX_ROBS

Reaction score
?

Yes i did the hack what does the hack have to do with it?

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
That hack messes with your services. Chances are you didn't have that reboot problem before the hack. Hopefully you made a backup prior to installing the hack. Flash the backup and run the adb commanded to do the hack manually. No backup? Then flash the rom again.

seanubis

Reaction score
Installed GummyJar this yesterday as my first foray into custom ROMs.. love it, now I wish I hadn't waited so long to try this :)

mavermc

Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking at getting the blur camera back, i know you guys all say the ASOP is better, but I think it has more RGB noise then the blur, and as being a film maker i really miss shooting the 5m widescreen as thats how I usally do frame composition in my head.

I see APKs of it but i hear that you can't just install it like that I'd have to do some ADB stuff?

Growler48

Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking at getting the blur camera back, i know you guys all say the ASOP is better, but I think it has more RGB noise then the blur, and as being a film maker i really miss shooting the 5m widescreen as thats how I usally do frame composition in my head.

I see APKs of it but i hear that you can't just install it like that I'd have to do some ADB stuff?

No need to use ADB. Just instal thru clockworkmod recovery.

s24txgcs

Reaction score
im booting up my droid 2 after installing gummy jar 2.5 and it just sits there with the 4 colored android things and says gummy jar and its blinkiing... its been doing this for 20 min... what do i do?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Did you wipe data on install? Try booting in to stock recovery and do a factory reset.

tappin and a talkin

s24txgcs

Reaction score
ookay after i reset my phone do uk of a rom i could download that works?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This one works just fine I could recommend a few others but lets see if that wipe lets you boot up. Also you're commenting in the Droid x section are you sure you downlladed the d2 version?

tappin and a talkin

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ok it works

There you go. Glad it worked out. Remember you have to wipe data when flashing a rom almost every time. The only time not to do it is if the developer says its ok. Now that you've got it up and running I think you'll really like it :D

tappin and a talkin

mavermc

Reaction score

No need to use ADB. Just instal thru clockworkmod recovery.

Don't I need the zips to do that not apk? Where do I get those?