Rom Restore Question

Ch0ppy35

Reaction score
Okay, so right now I have Liberty installed. I want to know if I can restore back to my stock backup then restore back to my Liberty backup? And do I have to wipe amy data before doing the restores?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

razorloves

Reaction score
Okay, so right now I have Liberty installed. I want to know if I can restore back to my stock backup then restore back to my Liberty backup? And do I have to wipe amy data before doing the restores?

1. yes
2. no

Raziel36

Reaction score
Backup restore puts the phone into the exact state your phone was in, when the backup was made. You can swap between backups all you want, without having to wipe anything. The process of restoring will wipe data/cache but will restore those areas from the backup, so if you install new apps, after making a backup, they will be lost in the restore. Titanium Backup does wonders for the newer apps, until you make a newer backup with the new apps included.

OP
C

Ch0ppy35

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, it works perfectly for when I wanna goto stock real quick to use my hdmi then go right back

KHeeney5

Reaction score
You know, HDMI works in ApeX, since you have the option to use the AOSP or Blur Gallery, instead of restoring a backup you just have to type 10 letters to switch galleries. Anyhow, just saying. :D

OP
C

Ch0ppy35

Reaction score
I might try that rom out, do you know if it has the blur camera?

OP
C

Ch0ppy35

Reaction score
Haha, alright, I'll have to check this one out for sure then