Not open for further replies.
OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just the best rom a motorola droid can have. looking for the sourcery wallpaper the one with the hands y the rabbit inside the hat. already look on the sourcery web site dint find'it can i have it please....

Check the cha0s addons thread I saw it there last night and will upload it to our gallery tonight if someone else doesn't

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
morning all

im very happy to see the low amount of issues we work very hard to put out a stable product.

1) I added to release not and dont feel bad regarding usb debugging. apparently things we do need it :) to let you know we were testing this for 3 days last week where i couldnt run hardly anything because i sat there at magic happening but it was working for everyone else. that is how i finnally discovered tht usb debugging must be turned on :)

2)Launcher pro. Normally id say no way. But i have not tried the newer version of Launcherpro
Since the developer of launcher pro has not returned an email after multiple attemtps and it is not open source im not able to offer it as an option. I did try to offer the new go launcher but also after several attempt to email the developer with no response. so were stuck with launcher 2 with no option or adw. which i find to be a great launcher and dont think is slow at all.
But since we know people like different things we made it easy to install launcher 2 uninstall adw and /or launcher 2 so if launcher pro is your thing jsut install your favorite launcher than goto sourcery wizardry/additional apps and uninstall adw.
this is also why we dont have adw themed so its all easy customazation.

On that note I have added a thread for people to share their customazations with other and to help us out with the new sections. if youve played you may see that the additional alternate apps and experimental apps are nothing great. thats where we need your help.
We believe sourcery is an experience and a community not just a rom so we have added more options in to allow you guys to help participate in the fun others have so check out the thread. Sourcery 2.0 addons, & community sharing.

We hope your enjoying Sourcery 2.0

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
lp agenda widget

Is it me, or is ADW noticeably laggier than launcherPro?

Adw can be locked into system memory to act faster... lp and adw tipically perform the same..

For me the lag is quite notible. I never lock LP and it is fast..I like the idea of theming adw but I love LP agenda widget. I miss the number of desktop settings in adwe

Have you looed at colorize widget is there not something similair?
I dont know just asking its got a lot of widgets.

dmf77

Reaction score
Just donated!! This rom is insane, been running since last nite with zero issues! Will make me forget about gingerbread for awhile. Can't believe u guys incorporated cm kernel with the milestone app, flippin awesome! Nice work fedancedroidllas!!!

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
the magician went all out

Just donated!! This rom is insane, been running since last nite with zero issues! Will make me forget about gingerbread for awhile. Can't believe u guys incorporated cm kernel with the milestone app, flippin awesome! Nice work fedancedroidllas!!!

Yeah i saw posts about the milestone app.
I told gflam can we get this in the rom and write a script so they just input numbers and it does everything else
and he made this awesomeness work.
I hope this makes all users forget gignerbread. I have some great ideas for even more stuff but if we switch to gignerbread there will be no new features for 2 months or more since everything has to be redone.

Glad you like it dont forget to check everytab you never know where new features may be :)

scottfreeze

Reaction score
Ha all is good ur suggestion was spot on and it's good others can help me and eagle can't be here 24/7 answering questions and deving ha but I just wanted to add for him to send me a pm if he didn't have a backup I could have what he has restored through another script I have

In the end I just restored from TiBu like I always do. I restore only user apps, wifi AP's and bluetooth pairings, and I've never had a problem with it (this time being no exception).

Anyway, as I expected this ROM is lightning fast and super smooth! Nice work, guys. Donation on the way!

-Freeze

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Is there a way to either disable the scrolling "sourcery" text on the lock screen? Or even just make it static? When I turn the screen on the text is all the way to the left and has already partially scrolled off screen so all it says is "rcery" rather than "sourcery".

Its not a huge deal but it just kinda rubs me the wrong way. Would be nice to either be able to remove it or have it not scroll like in the 1.x releases.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
no :)

Is there a way to either disable the scrolling "sourcery" text on the lock screen? Or even just make it static? When I turn the screen on the text is all the way to the left and has already partially scrolled off screen so all it says is "rcery" rather than "sourcery".

Its not a huge deal but it just kinda rubs me the wrong way. Would be nice to either be able to remove it or have it not scroll like in the 1.x releases.

Yeah it starts thre so when it refreshes it shows that. I hadnt seen anyone else have it scrolling so thought it would be cool. didnt think anyone spent that much time on the lock screen :). Il see what we can do to offer a couple differnt options there.

Dan_08

Reaction score
Loving it, haven't tried any of the themes yet. I'm liking the simple look. But the features are awesome, made a few backups so far just in case, i screw something up.

mkjellgren

Reaction score

Yeah it starts thre so when it refreshes it shows that. I hadnt seen anyone else have it scrolling so thought it would be cool. didnt think anyone spent that much time on the lock screen :). Il see what we can do to offer a couple differnt options there.

That's exactly the problem...I don't spend any time on the lock screen so all I see is the "rcery" and never the rest. It would be better imho if you could at least see the whole word. Thanks for the support.

nornevrder

Reaction score
What is everybodys system memory at? Mine is 13.86 . Kinda seems low to me. I have installed a theme, music app and terminal. Is this low memory going to cause me problems when trying to get a diff theme?

Sent From The Top Of The World

bpassino

Reaction score
What is everybodys system memory at? Mine is 13.86 . Kinda seems low to me. I have installed a theme, music app and terminal. Is this low memory going to cause me problems when trying to get a diff theme?

When I first booted this ROM I could not even install programs from market getting erros that said main memory was low. Yes, I used raidzero to wipe everything. I rebooted and all seems to be well. Move whatever apps you can to the SD card.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
no

no thats fine. anything over 10 is good. it starts at about 19 with install. its just a problem with teh darn droid. but we made all our additional apps install to data now also and of course market stuff does also and we removed many apps taht are downloaded through the market so they will go to data as well.

aj8600

Reaction score
Black on black text in the pull down bar on the urban theme

Status
Not open for further replies.