[ROM Release] Sourcery ROM V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

lissa5168

Reaction score
One thing I didn't see in the documentation ... did custom LEDs make it into this release?

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
One thing I didn't see in the documentation ... did custom LEDs make it into this release?

Unfortunately those did not make it into this release but there are third party apps for this we did however get the ability to remove those custom backgrounds i added and the ability to set your own. There is also make your own kernel where you pick all 7 slot speeds and voltages and the galaxy s widget on the pull down as well as tons of other great things. We will continue to work on the leds for further releases however. We did include in the alternate apps though a messaging app with leds functions and there is a lot of other stuff in there to compensate for this feature missing

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
tried

I tried to do this but spent a lot of time on it than 2.2.2 came out and jsut didnt have anymore time. there is only one person that i saw that has them without having all cm settings and i really dont want all cm settings. And i asked for their help and didnt get any. so i just ran out of time sorry.

Last edited:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
not sure if im doing something wrong but my apps wont restore. it only restored about 7 :icon_eek:

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
if it comes up and says 7 apps restored

not sure if im doing something wrong but my apps wont restore. it only restored about 7 :icon_eek:

thn thats all it has records for you for. this is ussully caused by installing a rom without installing gapps or installing markets taht force close that cause the market to reset.

not much we can do about it. but at least now we have webbased market its easy to go through and reget them all downloaded to your phone.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

thn thats all it has records for you for. this is ussully caused by installing a rom without installing gapps or installing markets taht force close that cause the market to reset.

not much we can do about it. but at least now we have webbased market its easy to go through and reget them all downloaded to your phone.

thanks dude

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
your welcome

thanks dude

wish i could be more help

listenman20

Reaction score

when it done this to me the other day i restored a backup then went in to applications management and cleared data for market. when i went back in to market you have to accept the TOS but all of your apps should be there. then i wiped and installed ROM + Gapps and waited till sync symbol is gone from notification bar to turn on wifi. all of my apps came back that way.

mkraffert

Reaction score
I had the same problem with the market not remembering all my apps. I found an app named "App List Backup" in the market. Makes a list of your installed apps on your sd card, I made the list from a backup of 1.3. Then you can install the app again on the new rom, restore the list, click the app you want to install and it takes you right to that app in the market. It works pretty well.

nornevrder

Reaction score
Way excited about installing this tomorrow. Got my backups all done dl rom and gapps unfortunately there is a race going on that I am following on twitter so will have to wait for some magic tomorrow. Was there anything done to the apn for the lil mms issue I was having?

Sent From The Top Of The World

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just sent another push about updating the evo theme with a new background. Speaking of push we highly recommend that you agree to accepting pushes from us by selecting the Sourcery Push Notification option under Sourcery Update in our settings. This is the easiest way for you to find out about updates and what's going on.

gimpyestrada

Reaction score
Can't believe I missed the release! I don't check in for one whole day and I miss all the excitement. I was all excited about Liquid's new release and decided to come back. LGB was really nice, but there were a few small niggles that just didn't sit right with me.

Downloading now!

Reaction score
So what kernal is recommended for me with the following needs:

- 800mhz
- Compcache
- Cool temps

Any suggestions?

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer