[ROM Release] Sourcery ROM V2.0

Discussion in 'Sourcery ROM' started by gflam, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. segdoh49

segdoh49 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I take it you're doing this through the rom..trying to just load a kernal ??? like one of the slayers in the menu ???cause I always get that E:/ not found, but then it downloads it.
    after a small pause.

#193 segdoh49, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  2. darkmatter

darkmatter Member

Ratings:
    +2
    In the terminal, yes, me too. After it downloads it reboots. Its during the reboot that I get the E not found, then it reboots into recovery. Then I just choose reboot and I'll be back up and running.

3. T-Dev

T-Dev Member

Ratings:
    +0
    darkmatter, boot back into recovery and install the update zip.

4. leonozug

leonozug Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You know what man, I'm gonna try and download the Rom right off the Sourcery site and flash that one, It can't hurt to try and see what happens. Maybe it will work. lol

And thanks, I'll check out the IRC.

#196 leonozug, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  5. techRob

techRob Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Okay, I'm loving this ROM :) (wish there was a way to keep the "mist" background and have the alarm clock / contacts display properly..but oh well, the work around works too) :) ...

K...so, two times today, after I got done with a phone conversation, my phone started spazzing out. Changing screens, opening apps, etc... It was like it was possessed(sp?).

I remember seeing something somewhere on DF net where someone was having a similar issue - just don't recall what subforum or the situation was.

If anyone has any advice on this I'd appreciate it - I can repost this in the main Sourcery forum under its own thread if needed / recommended.

6. gflam

gflam Developer
    Theme Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +24
    You're getting failed to apply? did it load the module? and you have the cm kernel installed because that's the only one that works with

7. T-Dev

T-Dev Member

Ratings:
    +0

Liquid, which kernel are you on?

8. gflam

gflam Developer

Ratings:
    +24
    Darkmatter what recovery are you using? it only installs it automatically and reboots if on clockworkmod otherwise if you are on sprecovery or the rz one you have to just select to apply update.zip and then reboot yourself. I have the scripts set to always rename the file to update.zip and place that at the root of your sdcard so that it would work with all recoveries.

Leonozug doesn't matter where you download from they're all pointed at the exact same files i don't have multiple files for each place. They all use the same exact link but you may have had a bad install but your problem you said was with the milestone app so i just need to make sure you installed the cm kernel and that you loaded the module you need to do both before using the make your own kernel option and the simple set your max speed in the app itself.

Techrob not sure what would cause your problem really but does this happen all the time? or was this a one time thing? As for ur background and working alarm clock and phone log if you put a pretty small image in you can have both it will just make the image weird looking which is why i recommend using a solid color but you could have say a blue background and a working alarm clock and call log

9. gflam

gflam Developer

Ratings:
    +24
    Yea liquid i would just try a different kernel cause from what i've heard and from using it myself sourcery is very stable and i have not had any type of issues like yours nor have i heard of them before your post.
    Also did you wipe? if not that could be your problem
    Or did you try reinstalling?

10. nornevrder

nornevrder Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a ? I am having s heating issue with moderate to heavy use. It will shoot up to 45c and will never stay below 30c when in use. I average right around 42c. I have ran all the kernals and was wondering if somone can suggest any other kernsls. Links would help to thanx

Sent From The Top Of The World

11. techRob

techRob Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks for the reply on my issue GFlam.
    It just happened again. I cann't recall ever experiencing this; it's happened 3 times today - after each phone call :( ...albeit, the 3rd time (just a few minutes ago), wasn't very bad compared to the first 2.

I'll play IT Tech / dectetive, and look to see if there are any apps that I recently installed that might be causing issues (tho i believe the last time i installed anything new was on Sunday...i guess maybe monday...need to double check).

12. eagle1967

eagle1967 Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +71
    i wish

i wish my temps stayed that low , never had not even at 550 if im using it it goes up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
black smokey background
black smokey backgrounds
black smoky background
fire art
smokey background
smokey backround

smoky background

smoky backgrounds
smoky wallpaper