{ROM RELEASE} Project Elite 4.1 Source Frg83D w/Gingerbread parts

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by actngrezy, Jan 6, 2011.

1. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1
    No ETA yet. Let's just say that it is being actively worked on and versions are being tested. It's in the works and it will be released when it's completely ready and not a moment before! :p

2. hansumstranger

Ratings:
    +0
    No hints at all, huh?
    But, Thank you. I love this ROM and have been trying to convince my "non-rooted" friends to root just to try this ROM out.
    You guys have done/are doing a fantastic job!

3. bazar6

bazar6 Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +14
    I was going to PM eiker83 and Firewing, but instead I'll do it publicly so y'all don't think I'm a total a**hole.

Firewing and eiker83, I apologize for what I said about your theme. It is my personal opinion about the gradients, and I regret that I posted about it here, it was not, and is not, the right place. I have a ton of respect for you guys in the theming and development community (I guess they're the same? I'm not sure, but towards everyone...) I have a ton of respect for y'all. I'm a graphics person, but I couldn't tell you the first thing about theming an app, let a long a whole ROM. I am pretty knowledgeable about the OS, but not like the majority of the people, such as actngrezy or GLD. Again, I apologize. I wasn't thinking, and just like all things on the internet, a lot of it is crap that you can't listen to or trust, I just didn't think it would have been something I said.

Moderators, if you wish to delete my previous post, I have no problem with that. But I feel I am active in this community, and I am not someone who puts down others work every chance I get, it was a mistake that I feel bad about. Sorry eiker83 and Firewing. And sorry for bringing this to actngrezy's ROM thread, but this is where it happened, I felt I should make my apology here as well.

4. Firewing

Firewing Member

in northern cali, where the desert and the mountai
    Ratings:
    +0

I just don't get where the meanness comes from... If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all... a big THANKS to Eiker83, this theme rocks and I love it...:)

5. Firewing

Firewing Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Apology accepted, but one thing you need to realize is that everyone has their own taste, just cause you don't like it there is no reason to be mean about it...I happen to love the gradients used and I love this theme, it is more colorful than any other theme out there, and uses more than one color... I know I wanted a theme that was made out of more than one or two colors. If you don't that is fine, but try and keep your opinion yourself if you don't like it, nobody was forcing you to use it and I don't remember asking for opinions...I was trying to give people another choice in a theme and show it off a little... Again thanks for your apology. But the person you should be apologizing to is Eiker83...nevermind I see you added him in your apology :)
    Cara

6. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Huge props and respect, bazar6, for this heartfelt and eloquent apology. As far as I'm concerned, 'nuff said.

7. bazar6

bazar6 Premium Member

Ratings:
    +14
    Thanks. I made the edits before I saw your comment to include him. I originally saw the theme in your sig, I didn't even see eiker83's post until going back over everything. And I realize everyone has their own tastes, and I should've kept it to myself, like I do most stuff on this and other forums I'm on. Like I said, I wasn't thinking, and posted before really reading it back over. Wasn't til later when I went back I had seen how bad it was, but the damage was done. And Eiker I really do apologize. Keep up the hard work dude.

8. Firewing

Firewing Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks again for apologizing, it takes a big man to admit he was wrong(let me clarify it wasn't wrong not to like the theme, just wrong the way you posted about it)especially on a public forum such as this...so thanks:)

9. JayR_

JayR_ Theme Developer
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +4
    Ill keep it short and sweet, as i missed everything that was deleted, any way thanks for the apology, i appreciate it. Everyone please keep in mind this is my first public theme, its still a work in progress, and im very open to suggestion as long as its presented in the right context. If you like the theme then great, please use it and enjoy it, if you dont like the theme, thats fine too, please dont bash my work, its not like i charged you money for it. thank you to everyone who defended me and my work, now lets put this issue to rest.

sincerely
    eiker83

10. bazar6

bazar6 Premium Member

Ratings:
    +14
    Thanks guys, was waiting to make sure Eiker saw it too. I appreciate the acceptance. And keep up the hard work dude, it's what makes this community so awesome, don't let me or anyone else tell ya differently.

But yes, now back to the subject of this awesome ROM PEv4.1.
    I know y'all didn't say an eta, but what could be changing in 4.2? Upgrades/fixes/additions? I haven't had any problems with this rom since I installed, except for the music controls on the lock screen which don't even bother me anymore (I mentioned that in another thread)

11. lessonz

lessonz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sync Issue

I didn't see anyone post this issue, but this thread is a bit of a behemoth. No problems with v4, but v4.1 isn't syncing twitter for me. Any ideas? I followed GLD install method, I tried deleting twitter's data, and I de-activated sync, restarted, re-activated sync, and restart, all to no avail. Thanks.

12. A.C.Sanchez

A.C.Sanchez Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anybody catch that screenshot actngrezy tweeted? dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Search tags for this page

project elite 4.1

project elite 4.1 rom droid
project menu act
voice search gingerbread fc