[ROM Release] CushZero Weekly

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
What's in store for week 3? Can't wait! :)

i have added a new feature this week its compiling now will send it off for testing and should be set to go in time for the next weekly

as for the app problems its a doozy of a problem that still is giving me headaches i brought the fingerprint backdown to FRG83D 2.2.1 gonna try a few more tricks as well to get them apps back

Enik

Reaction score
I know I post entirely too much here but I was wondering if week 3 or any upcoming build include the option to display battery status, or am I just blind and not seeing it?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I know I post entirely too much here but I was wondering if week 3 or any upcoming build include the option to display battery status, or am I just blind and not seeing it?

In zerosettings lockscreen widget options

Enik

Reaction score

Sorry should have been specific. The battery on the notification bar.

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Sorry should have been specific. The battery on the notification bar.

im not gonna say it wont cause i havnt ruled it out i just want to see how it plays into the theme engine im redoing and go from there

Enik

Reaction score
I'll keep my fingers crossed. I just hate using a third party battery app.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
It may be too damn late as full release is tomorrow, or today depending on your location.

But cush, can you please add some wallpapers that objectify men, that way it won't be as creepy/pervy when I ask for more of the women wallpapers. As a former recruiter for Playboy and designated hitter for The Detroit Tigers, I must say to you, "good eye, good eye".
danceswithbongs

Enik

Reaction score
I'll keep my fingers crossed. I just hate using a third party battery app.

I have used Battery E.T.A. Battery E.T.A. - Android app on AppBrain

It work very well, and does put a percentage on thenotification bar.
With gingerbread roms, on my phone at least, i need to keep as few programs running as possible so my phone doesn't reboot so I'm really trying to avoid using any battery program. I'm making due with the lock screen battery ATM

aj8600

Reaction score
It may be too damn late as full release is tomorrow, or today depending on your location.

But cush, can you please add some wallpapers that objectify men, that way it won't be as creepy/pervy when I ask for more of the women wallpapers. As a former recruiter for Playboy and designated hitter for The Detroit Tigers, I must say to you, "good eye, good eye".
danceswithbongs

bongs, id just like to publicly say, you are my favorite person on these forums. you have the best posts. and the best name haha keep it up

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

danceswithbongs

bongs, id just like to publicly say, you are my favorite person on these forums. you have the best posts. and the best name haha keep it up

plus one on that bongs every time i read one of your posts i laugh a good sense of humor is a must in life *fist bump*

linuxmel

Reaction score
This is a great rom, I just wish apps would install, I mean all of them. Thanks for the womderful work! maybe we can get the apps problem correctly.
Would it have anything to do with the mod version being "unknown"? I know it's not GB, because they work correctly under all other GB roms.
Thanks!

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This is a great rom, I just wish apps would install, I mean all of them. Thanks for the womderful work! maybe we can get the apps problem correctly.
Would it have anything to do with the mod version being "unknown"? I know it's not GB, because they work correctly under all other GB roms.
Thanks!

will look into the mod version thing liquid has a few ideas that he is shooting my way as well i want to get this last puzzle piece in place so i can start on a never before seen feature in any rom heheheh

EDIT: might of found a solution to the app problem i believe it has something to do with either geolocation or google maps not sharing location libraries

Last edited: