[ROM Release] CushZero Weekly

aj8600

Reaction score
raidzero's kernels work great; fast, smooth, and cool. (250-800 underclocked to 600 for increased battery life)

also ive noticed that this ROM takes up a lot of my phones internal memory, coming from UD 3.1.1 which took up much less, i have a feeling that cleaning up some of that memory usage would help tremendously

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Is the issue with installing twitter or tweetdeck fixed in this build? I love the rom but can't live without it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

working on a solution i brought the fingerprint back to froyo gonna go 1 by 1 down the list and will also get help from some way smarter devs as well

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
C2P, just wanna throw my 2 cents in.

Flashed weekly1 yesterday, not realizing that I was a week behind. Just flashed weekly2 and I'm impressed. I think with the kernel you are running it could be a daily. Most other GB ROMs are too choppy for my liking, but you seem to have it under control.

Only one issue I've been having. Every reboot requires a battery pull, then it boots no problem. The bootanimation slows to a crawl and the lights stay on but no lockscreen. I battery pull and it comes right back like nothing was wrong.

Otherwise, excellent work!

aj8600

Reaction score
i have not been able to recreate that bug. i have rebooted quite a few times. have you erased your dalvik cache? also when You installed did you wipe completely? sometimes it takes 2-3 times to be 100% posotive that you wiped completely. what recovery are you using?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a update.

My experience with the ROM has ended abruptly. I rebooted after it ceased to send txts and then it never booted up again. I wiped data/cache to no avail.

I then wiped system and installed again and it never made it past the bootanimation.

I'm now back down to 30% battery so I'm recharging in RZR (thank god for RZ) and will flash a backup. Hopefully its not my phone.

aj8600

Reaction score
im really sorry to hear that. i hope your phone is ok. let us know if you fix it

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm recharging and its already up to 70% I think I need a new battery lol.

I will post on my progress.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm back in GimpSource.

Backup loaded no problem. I will play with it again next weekend.

Sent from my GimpDroid (Installed by RZR).

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have a update.

My experience with the ROM has ended abruptly. I rebooted after it ceased to send txts and then it never booted up again. I wiped data/cache to no avail.

I then wiped system and installed again and it never made it past the bootanimation.

I'm now back down to 30% battery so I'm recharging in RZR (thank god for RZ) and will flash a backup. Hopefully its not my phone.

damn man sorry it shut down like that i think i fixed the first problem about the rebooting lag im looking in to the situation on the texts does it just never send and say failed or does it freeze or lag out ?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's the same thing that happened to my wife's Pro. It's like the CDMA portion shuts down. You can still receive data (aka GTalk) but txts won't go through. They get stuck in sending and say they can't be delivered. Resending does nothing, but I can have a conversation with someone on GTalk at the same time.

Wish I could troubleshoot with you some more but I need it for work.

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It's the same thing that happened to my wife's Pro. It's like the CDMA portion shuts down. You can still receive data (aka GTalk) but txts won't go through. They get stuck in sending and say they can't be delivered. Resending does nothing, but I can have a conversation with someone on GTalk at the same time.

Wish I could troubleshoot with you some more but I need it for work.

k gotcha i have this weekly compiled and being tested with a few minor things to fix i gotta rely on my zero squad and the great people on DF to keep me informed since i recently retired my d1 and got the TB <--- not liking the battery life or sense so my d1 might get the brett favre treatment

EDIT: just realized that most of this made little sense with out the second part that i forgot im recoding the tmobile themer to make it well more themer friendly which should be done in a few days/weeks depending on how busy work stays

Last edited:

linuxmel

Reaction score
Market aps

Installed week 2 and now it seems I can not update/install some of my market programs.....Key Ring Reward card, gemini calendar and a few others, just says not found?

Last edited: