OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
C2P
Hey that could be a new Star Wars character.
I like to use an app Link2Sd but I can't find init.d folder within /etc/.
Do I need to create the directory, is it just located in another folder?
Thanks and this is really speedy, yet smooth to the touch.

I can't use your name without thinking about vegas blackjack and upon taking another card, cush2push as dealer had to take a hit and we both had 21.
Just an aside.

Any help or suggestions regarding init.d file would be sweet.
Thanks again and the animations rock.

Sent from the law offices of
Danceswithbongs, Bogartsthehookah(my brother) and Cohen Attorneys at law

Dude you have to be the most awesomest person at parties
To answer your question not quite sure how to handle that as I have never used that app but reading on xdas site you might have to treat it as a new install and redo everything

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

saturnalius

Reaction score
First off this is hands down the best GB rom I've had the pleasure to flash. I was a diehard BB user since like 3.0 but your GB rom far surpasses the GPA releases.

That being said, as with any RC there are bugs. For some reason I cannot access LED settings in rom options. Everytime I select it I get a FC and I get dumped back out in the settings main menu. Thought it may have been a bad flash so I did a fresh install and wiped everything via RZR recovery and got the same issue. Thinking that it may have been a corrupted download I redownloaded it and did another fresh wipe and got the same issue. Fyi all of this was done before even opening TiBu.

Also, I dunno if this is a bug or user error but I can't get compcache working. I selected it at 18% in the settings and 32m heap size, and rebooted of course. Checked free in terminal and no swap running. Tried to run "compcache start" and terminal returned command not found. Using Raidzero 1000lv kernel.

Thanks for the great rom man!

Sent from my Droid using CushZero Rom!

linuxmel

Reaction score
BlueTooth

BlueTooth is working great for me. Using it to tether my Archos 101 tablet to my phone, via BlueTooth pan/wireless tether. Incredible speed. I am using a raidzero kernel with your rom. This is the only rom I have ever been able to make wireless tether work,
thanks for your work!

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
First off this is hands down the best GB rom I've had the pleasure to flash. I was a diehard BB user since like 3.0 but your GB rom far surpasses the GPA releases.

That being said, as with any RC there are bugs. For some reason I cannot access LED settings in rom options. Everytime I select it I get a FC and I get dumped back out in the settings main menu. Thought it may have been a bad flash so I did a fresh install and wiped everything via RZR recovery and got the same issue. Thinking that it may have been a corrupted download I redownloaded it and did another fresh wipe and got the same issue. Fyi all of this was done before even opening TiBu.

Also, I dunno if this is a bug or user error but I can't get compcache working. I selected it at 18% in the settings and 32m heap size, and rebooted of course. Checked free in terminal and no swap running. Tried to run "compcache start" and terminal returned command not found. Using Raidzero 1000lv kernel.

Thanks for the great rom man!

Sent from my Droid using CushZero Rom!

Sorry bout that the led/trackball settings wern't suppose to be in there I'm testing a one off build for my brothers mytouch and forgot to remove that if its something everybody is interested in I will bring it back in a future weekly or RC
As for the compcache that's a bug I'm gonna look into further and will convene with a few other devs as well on it heard a few other roms havn trouble with it

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
BlueTooth is working great for me. Using it to tether my Archos 101 tablet to my phone, via BlueTooth pan/wireless tether. Incredible speed. I am using a raidzero kernel with your rom. This is the only rom I have ever been able to make wireless tether work,
thanks for your work!

Awesome glad to here glad your enjoying the zero experience

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Damn cush, sounds like a latter day Algonquin Round Table.
I like when great mind get together, rather than allowing ego to hinder evolution and advancement.
Something which seems rather endemic with some ROM developers, merely stifling innovations.
You rock.
danceswithbongs

Enik

Reaction score
Liking it so far. Had issues with installing it on Clockwork but Raidzero recovery installed it like a pro. Some themes would be awesome but as of right now this is the best Gb rom out there. You might have finally dragged me away from Sorcery! Lets hope for no random reboots. *crosses fingers*

Enik

Reaction score
Trying week two without wiping data lets see how it goes!

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i have a build that is just off the wall last test had 89 mb free system memory only setback right now is stock kernel and wifi will not work phone will freeze which is the only thing holding it back ATM

might let it go as a experimental with instructions

Enik

Reaction score
i have a build that is just off the wall last test had 89 mb free system memory only setback right now is stock kernel and wifi will not work phone will freeze which is the only thing holding it back ATM

might let it go as a experimental with instructions
*raises a hand* nothing more fun then trying out a new build

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i have the problem fixed so it will boot fine im looking into adding in what in my opinion is a freaking awesome kernel in the next release trying to hammer out that issue then i will release this puppy a beta tester reported 74 mb of free memory so all is looking good shouldnt be anymore random reboots in the next release

nwilkins15

Reaction score
Is the issue with installing twitter or tweetdeck fixed in this build? I love the rom but can't live without it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App