[Rom Release] CushZero RC2

1slyez

Reaction score
Issue with WiFi....It willl not come back on when I want it to. Seems to work better with the Raidzero Kernels, but they kill my battery. With Chevys kernels it is almost impossible to get wifi to come on. It says it is on in settings but it never actually scans or finds any hotspots, even my house network. Then sometimes during the day it will just be show the "available networks" icon, but if I turn it off it will not come back on. Anyone else? The only other issue I had was the phone.apk, it was very noisy so I just brought over the phone.apk from some other Rom and all is now good there. Otherwise I really love this Rom and use it full time.

jpennin

Reaction score
I used Root Explorer and deleted the Launcher. Then downloaded it from the Market and now it works great! This ROM is one of the best I've used....and I've used a BUNCH!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

aj8600

Reaction score
I used Root Explorer and deleted the Launcher. Then downloaded it from the Market and now it works great! This ROM is one of the best I've used....and I've used a BUNCH!

Duh! I completely forgot. I always go and download the ADW from the store when I use any rom. It never occurred to me that that could be the problem. Thanks for the tip for everyone though bro!

jpennin

Reaction score
Also, if you are looking for more tweaks and hacks you should check out Root Tools. It let's u change fonts, boot animations, manage memory, along with a bunch of other cool stuff.

skruid

Reaction score
I am using corcor smartmod 1100 kernel with this rom and this rom f###ing flies, this kernel I think complements this rom, wifi, 3g, all of it works, this is an awesome rom, great work

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
Where can I find the corcor smartmod 1100 kernel for this rom? Any battery issues or other issues since using this kernel? Thanks

skruid

Reaction score
No issues, I get about 8-12 hours from a battery with this kernel, Google smartmod kernel Motorola droid