MOVED THE REMAINING 2% AND A FEW I ADDED TO SDCARD FREES UP SYSTEM RESOURCES

TESTED KERNELS

RAIDZERO

CHEVYNO1

CushZero FULL 2.3.3 LINK

Last edited:

jev

Reaction score
Could do without the notification ringtone.(You know the one I'm referring to). I find it totally unnecessary and a bit disappointing.

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Could do without the notification ringtone.(You know the one I'm referring to). I find it totally unnecessary and a bit disappointing.

Appoligies if I offended not my intention that ringtone can be deleted under sdcard/media/notification

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I agree the "tweeters" is totally uncalled for....

posted while milking my NON-SUPERCHARGED billy

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Btw nice build long time Liquid user that have never been able to flash any of the other roms with ease.
This build flashed and installed no problems on my phone. If your looking for a "low fluff" rom this is it..

posted while milking my NON-SUPERCHARGED billy

666ogre666

Reaction score
Nice, glad you finally got everything worked out. Congrats on your first stable release!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jev

Reaction score

Appoligies if I offended not my intention that ringtone can be deleted under sdcard/media/notification

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thank you. Other than that it rocks!

jev

Reaction score
Also, I think people may be a little too "sensitive" if they cant deal with a ringtone...

Not sensitive at all. I just thought it was inappropriate that's all. I'm not saying he should remove it or anything of the sort, just voicing my opinion. Not all of us like harsh language.
Now back to the main topic.....as I stated above, nice work!

Enik

Reaction score
I think its about time for me to jump back on the bandwagon. Lets hope the stable release is truly stable.

Fakecharles

Reaction score
Wow this rom is great! I'm running it for three days straight, possibly a personal best in my 2 month flashing career. No problems so far. Why isn't there more love around here??

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Wow this rom is great! I'm running it for three days straight, possibly a personal best in my 2 month flashing career. No problems so far. Why isn't there more love around here??

glad you're enjoyn zero bro

could tell ya about the love except there are so many great roms out there to choose from i dont mind if mines not at the top of the heap but im glad that people who do use my rom enjoy it and have very few problems with it that makes it all worth it hopefully my next release 2.3.4 will turn some heads as its quite faster than this one and more defluffed thanks again for using zero

Fakecharles

Reaction score
I'm not hearing the bluetooth lady, was it my imagination that I had heard her before or have I just not made a phone call in about a week.

Day: Five, Rom: Zero. I look forward to the (even faster) 2.3.4 model.

My complaint about the motherf**ker notification is probably different then most. It depressed me when I realized that my life is currently so grown up that there's no place I could actually have that as my notification. There was a time, not that long ago (pre-kids, pre-responsible job) when it would have been a badge of honor. But that's all probably another thread on another board...