[ROM][RELEASE]Blackhole Version 4.01 now available in ROM Manager *02/03 update*

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
All credit goes to sonofskywalker3 over at XDA and androiddoes.net....Enjoy !!!!

orig link: [RELEASE]Blackhole Version 4.01 now available in ROM Manager *02/03 update* - xda-developers

icon1.gif
[RELEASE]Blackhole Version 4.01 now available in ROM Manager *02/03 update*
I guess this is safe to post, since it's available free to all in Rom Manager now...

Well guys it's finally happened. Thanks to JT1134 and Punk.Kaos we finally got a Froyo leak. Not like the Vibrant guys who get one every 2 weeks for the past 4 months, but I'll take what I can get.

So this ROM is based off of the DL30 leak released by Punk.Kaos, it is Deodexed, and ready to go.

MAKE SURE YOU DISABLE VOODOO FIRST!!! YOU WILL SOFT BRICK YOUR PHONE IF YOU DO NOT!!

4.01 Changelog:
First build based on DL30
Deodexed
Custom Hosts file to block ads
Accurate Batter
Reboot/Recovery/Download added to power menu

Enjoy.

Mirror: Blackhole_Fascinate_4.01.zip
Mirror 2: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7653846/Blackhole_Fascinate_4.01.zip

Download above, then put the file in /sdcard/clockworkmod/download/www.androiddoes.net/sonofskywalker3/Fascinate/Rom/

then when you go into rom manager choose to download the rom, pick your options and it will skip the rom download, which is the largest part.

If you flash just this it requires a launcher be pushed to /system/app as well at the very least to get it to boot properly, either using adb, or flashing a launcher cwm zip from a previous blackhole download.

or you can flash this: http://www.mediafire.com/?sja39b161gw7xa6 which is a standalone rom with everything you need to boot and get running. you can use the modify existing rom feature in Rom Manager to download what you're missing once it's calmed down a bit. You can also flash this: http://www.mediafire.com/?qad9wexyjoof4e6 which will update the previous download from 4.0 to 4.01.

ENJOY guys!! downloads may take a bit so be patient and try to use Wifi to dwnload if possible....:)

psjfan

Reaction score
Im kinda new to this flashing roms thing...
I currently have a samsung fascinate that HAD the 2.1 Update
I flashed it to Froyo now its 2.2.1. SC 2.9
Is there anything better? I want to flash a rom from a .zip file but
it keeps telling me "Amend Scripting (Update Script) is no longer supported. Amend scripting was deprecated by Google in ANdroid 1.5. Please Switch to Edify Scripting to create working update zip packages. Installation aborted"

Any Suggestions?

k rock

Reaction score
Im kinda new to this flashing roms thing...
I currently have a samsung fascinate that HAD the 2.1 Update
I flashed it to Froyo now its 2.2.1. SC 2.9
Is there anything better? I want to flash a rom from a .zip file but
it keeps telling me "Amend Scripting (Update Script) is no longer supported. Amend scripting was deprecated by Google in ANdroid 1.5. Please Switch to Edify Scripting to create working update zip packages. Installation aborted"

Any Suggestions?

You need red cwm not orange.

Sent from my SC'd 2.9.2 EC10v Fascinate

psjfan

Reaction score
How do i get red instead of orange??And what is the difference?

psjfan

Reaction score
1st link worked then flashed blackhole, sent my phone to a bootloop so i brought it back to sc 2.9..... back to square 1