{ROM RELEASE BETA} PEv6 2.3.3

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by actngrezy, May 11, 2011.

1. sweeeeet

sweeeeet Well-Known Member

used a paint program to see my problem.... right down the middle.... any info how to fix it would be great I may try to do a full wipe and rom reinstall tomorrow

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  2. Stealth_tC

Stealth_tC New Member

I may have not seen this question answered yet so I apologize in advance.....I saw the honeycomb theme for PEv5..but did not see one for PEv6...am I missing something or will v5 work for v6?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. Pleirosei

Pleirosei New Member

Hey man search under the PE6 section for honey cb threads there is at least one link there for pe6 I do believe

4. Stealth_tC

Stealth_tC New Member

Thank you pleirosei, ill take a look on next break! :-D

5. illmatic636

illmatic636 New Member

I don't want to, but I have to ask. Will development continue for the D1 regarding this Rom?

I'm dying for an update!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. phonetool

phonetool New Member

I have a couple extra batteries for my Droid and I don't usually attempt any ROM flashing without a full battery in the phone, but as you said, sometimes you don't have a choice when you need recovery. I couldn't pass up a 3500mAh battery and cover for $10, now, could I? ;)

Good to know about the flexibility of RZR. Awesome stuff.

Also great to hear there's a fix in the final for BT voice dialing. That's something that CM hasn't fixed and there isn't much news about it, either.

I got into the Droid world and ROMs quite late- just a couple months ago, actually. So all the rooting and su software has been pretty thoroughly threshed out and there are tons of tutorials for beginners like me. ROM Manager and CyanogenMod seem to work very well together. At least, I've never had a single problem with it. I like the easy way through the jungle, so long it's been proven out by others.

Thanks for the reply!
  7. EFGantry

EFGantry New Member

here's what grezy said in response to the same question in this recent thread http://www.droidforums.net/forum/project-elite/161253-pe-dead-water.html:

sooner then you think my friend. basically when 2.3.3 dropped i was working so much i had no time to really develop like I would have liked to. mojo was also working and his computer broke. Thats why it took so long to even get a 2.3.3 beta out. well about a month and a half ago I changed jobs and have been working daily to get the next version out but did not want to rush it to try and improve on the v5 release and fix any remaining issues that people had in the Beta release. that brings us to today. hmm everything seems to be fixed as far as I can tell and release it just around the corner so its def not dead. keep an eye out.

so, in short, soon...
Search tags for this page

2.3 elite beta

download project elita beta