{ROM RELEASE BETA} PEv6 2.3.3

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by actngrezy, May 11, 2011.

1. Zepius

Zepius Member

Ratings:
    +0
    change kernels. switch to the SV kernel.

2. Zepius

Zepius Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i havent lost 3g yet after a call, i'm not sure what to tell you on this one.

3. chewy74

chewy74 Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
    so far im not experiencing any of the issues ive gotten for GB ROM's as it relates to memory, FC's and apps being killed. running great so far...

is anyone running GV w/ GV callback that can give me their feedback if this is happening to them...

when using GV callback to intercept calls and calling you back once call is connected to *insert you contact* the phones mute button gets turned on. So GV Callback rings me back, I answer teh call and while im trying to talk the mute button gets turned on, and before you ask, im positive i'm not accidentally turing it on with my face.

note: word prediction sometimes goes away while typing when using HTC Mod keyboard

4. Jon0309

Jon0309 New Member

Ratings:
    +0

I probably should of caught this since its mentioned in the OP, I didnt even think about it as I've never had an issue with a lv kernel before. Flashed the sv and its working like a champ. Thanks for your help guys.

5. jcwilliams

jcwilliams Senior Member

Ratings:
    +3
    anyone find the setting for the led color for certain apps? when i get a text it blinks green when i get an email it blinks purple. i seen it once before but now i cant find it!
    thanks

6. jcwilliams

jcwilliams Senior Member

Ratings:
    +3
    yea petes kernel did it for me. very responsive and fast! im running his lv1.1 v.2

7. danceswithbongs

danceswithbongs Active Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Regards to the kernel thread that was closed, which dev came over to attack G?
    Feel free to pm me if you worry you may hollered at.
    I would appreciate it, as group dynamics fascinate me and the dynamics found within the dev, mod and customs community are some of the more bizarre.
    I mean all one must do is look in the rearview to see the rotting carcasses of great ROMs done in only by the creators eventually having major falling outs.
    It seems to be a strange stew made up of egos, too many in the tribe wanting to be chief, pride of ownership/authorship and personal insecurities.
    I think it is a real shame, and further evidence of my theory that the phenomenal advancements in electronic communications have caused the very thing they were supposed to solve.
    I think that, though they can be used to enhance our ability to communicate, they have in fact destroyed our abilities to communicate with people, we now communicate to/at people.
    Conversation lends to the sharing of ideas and the ability to squash misunderstandings before they take a life of their own.
    Not to mention the general devolvement of speaking to one another with at least some modicum of respect. But forums allow the false courage to insult and attack others, a direct result of the anonymity a username provides, this is found mirrored in the behavior of mobs, mob mentality, and the anonymity being within a mass provides.
    Just read the threads of forums throughout the world and all types of sites' forums, 50% minimum have a prime example.
    If you find this interesting, you can read more about it in my latest book:

Humanity in Retrograde: how we've become less civilized than our simian ancestors

The latest addition to the "We're Screwed" collection of Socio-Economic-Pscho Babble
    from the essays of danceswithbongs, "I have come to study the most bizarre creature on the face of the planet; Like Goodall, I shall live amongst them."
    Simon & Schuster
    Available for purchase at your local book seller
    ISBN: 0-421-8675309-X

8. danceswithbongs

danceswithbongs Active Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Try going to the app itself and see if in the app's setting the option is available.
    If not look through elite settings, but go slowly as you might have missed it upon first glance.
    Hope the solution lies within.

9. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Settings> Elite Settings> Applications> App Settings Short Cuts> (three Extra settings for Phone, Contacts, MMS)> Notification Settings> LED Color

10. enigmaisdead

enigmaisdead Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got excited for a minute, as I was also looking for this, but my Notification Settings section only has Select Ringtone, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern, and Vibrate on Call. Nothing at all about color. :(

11. glynch

glynch Member

Ratings:
    +0

I will be first in line to buy this book!!! You are the man DWB

12. EAK

EAK Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Yup, same here no LED color options.

Search tags for this page

2.3 elite beta