{ROM RELEASE BETA} PEv6 2.3.3

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by actngrezy, May 11, 2011.

1. actngrezy

actngrezy Active Member
    Developer

Ratings:
    +2
    Well maybe I shouldn't have put beta in the name but that's ok. Sneak preview woulda been good cause most users are complaining on how solid it is lol. Anyways hopefully for most this shows that. Gb actually can be stable on the droid. That was our goal and when the final comes hopefully its just a tad better. Thanks for all the support.
    And to the guy who was loasing data after calls I would have tried to re wipe and install again. Something wasn't right.
    And for the bt volume ill look into that.
    Btw even though video isn't working on 2.3.4 on the droid for gtalk the new gtalk is still pretty nice. :)

2. dandroidrome

dandroidrome Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, when I tried to lock handcent in memory my phone got real laggy. I like many of the new features on GB ROM's but my OG Droid just doesn't like GB, at least none so far. I'm hoping that PEv6 will be the answer.

3. RonsHome

RonsHome Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Looking for the easy answer....But ok I did as you said and since someone else might find this info relavent here you go:
    Equalizer app doesn't function anymore as DSP.
    PRO AMP equalizers DO work! Best app for music in my opinion thay have gapless playback!

thanks for the Zip MBK

4. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Yeah it's only during the 'Speak Now' and the confirmation of what you said... but after pressing the dial button on the bluetooth if you volume up on the phone you can raise the volume before the Speak Now, but it always reverts back to the lower volume the next time you make a call...

The volume during the call is fine...

5. enigmaisdead

enigmaisdead Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I would also like to know if there's been an progress with the "missed text messages" deal. And if the "app locking" is the main fix, can the standard messaging app be locked into memory instead? I'd prefer to not go back to Handcent if I don't need to when the default app does everything I need.

This was also the reason I went back to v4.2. I wasn't missing a lot of messages but there were definitely some. And some is way too many when it's part of how I communicate for work. I hope this has been fixed because I'd love to move on from v4.2 and try out v6! :)

6. llt_droid

llt_droid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, my problems continue. Started out looking good; restored apps, redid my emails, did a Clockwork backup and a Titanium backup, then went to look at apps: freeze; pulled battery; came back up, same thing again. Now it won't go off the lock screen. Not a good evening.

7. ohcop72

ohcop72 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Strange thing happened with this ROM today, Flashed it Loved it, then when I got a call I could not answer, the phone would pick up but I could not hear anything and I assume they could not hear me, I tried calling out, same thing, had to do an emergency restore back to LGB, I am going to try to flash it again.

By the way, I wiped everything three times before flashing.

8. Zepius

Zepius Member

Ratings:
    +0
    rule 1) dont use TiBu. causes more problems than its worth.

9. ohcop72

ohcop72 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    applistbackup works for me.

10. buckmarble

buckmarble Developer
    Theme Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +69
    Actngrezy has stated in the post to simply reboot and that problem dissappears perminently. It happened to me and I rebooted and it hasn't happened again(since last Friday).

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

11. ohcop72

ohcop72 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I remember reading about something like that, but I did not put the two together when I was about to throw my phone, oh well I will reflash and REBOOT. Thanks for the explanation

12. KJW979

KJW979 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Anyone having any trouble flashing kernels on this build. The 1.1 & 1Ghz PE kernels leave me stuck at M, can get corcor lv/sv 1.05's to work but lv seemed a little laggy, sv seems ok but was hoping to try others

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Search tags for this page

2.3 elite beta

download project elita beta