[ROM] [ROM Release] AngelRom v0.6.2 5/12/11

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Can we see a screeny? Pleeeeeeeease. Im currently using the blacknar gb no trans. Can't wait to see ue black and white. I use a black and white graffiti wallpaper so that will be sick! Are u gonna make it so all basic icons are white? *mouth watering*

Sent from my Angelic D2G using DroidForums

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Can we see a screeny? Pleeeeeeeease. Im currently using the blacknar gb no trans. Can't wait to see ue black and white. I use a black and white graffiti wallpaper so that will be sick! Are u gonna make it so all basic icons are white? *mouth watering*

Sent from my Angelic D2G using DroidForums

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28428022/CAP201105191231.jpg

Thats my home screen. So far only have the notification bar stuff themed. I plan on making all the icons themed too though.

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Which unreleased theme are you talking about angel? The one that cha0s did recently?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Yep.... Ive had it for as long as you have but he hasnt released it yet :(

Sorry about the no release thing .. wanted you to look over it and ok it before i released it out into the public... Es0 told me to go ahead and release it but i wanted your approval first before I did so since as we/he (meaning that i was trying to do it but screwed it up some how and he fixed my screw up)..used your rom .. It wasnt meant to be released it was just something i wanted to try but he told me to go ahead and release .. just wanted your approval first!

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Which unreleased theme are you talking about angel? The one that cha0s did recently?

Sorry about the no release thing .. wanted you to look over it and ok it before i released it out into the public... Es0 told me to go ahead and release it but i wanted your approval first before I did so since as we/he (meaning that i was trying to do it but screwed it up some how and he fixed my screw up)..used your rom .. It wasnt meant to be released it was just something i wanted to try but he told me to go ahead and release .. just wanted your approval first!

Lol i heard about that. Its all good though, told him on gtalk to go ahead.

keolawills

Reaction score
I just did the 3g hack and noticed incredible battery life loss. So I restored stock nandroid before reflashing anglerom. My batt was @ 40% when I restored nandroid, but when I rebooted my batt was @ 80%. So I went ahead and reflashed angelrom and rebooted and batt was still @ 80%. I do have an extended batt, 2200mAh.

Also, this morning I was having issues with streaming videos, I could only watch one then would have to reboot the phone to watch another. I use dolphinHD blacked out, not sure if that could be an issue. No problems since reflashing rom and theme(black out 10%).

If anyone cares, I got better quad scores when no oc apps installed than with them. 2200 or better consistently, with stagefright enabled.

my ANGEL blacked out

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Stagefrieght is what's causing your video issues. If you enabled stagefright media it will cause videos to force close.

keolawills

Reaction score
Stagefrieght is what's causing your video issues. If you enabled stagefright media it will cause videos to force close.

Never thought about that, haven't had issues before this morning and stagefright was enabled the whole time. Ill disable and see if I still have issues, even though I haven't sinced reflashing.
What exactly is stagefright? I know it inflates quad scores but other than that im clueless.

my ANGEL blacked out

Psj77

Reaction score
Angel I just want to thank you for what you're doing. Your work on roms will push development further for d2g's and I can't wait to see what's in the future!

kickyindahead

Reaction score

Lol i heard about that. Its all good though, told him on gtalk to go ahead.

Ill probably be going ahead and releasing his themed rom on saturday.. he kinda brushed it off because i had found some menu/text issues.. nothing too serious .. and if you know where certain menu items are .. its no big deal .. or atleast it wasnt for me .. besides .. it gives us a lil something different from just fission themes ..

TinMan09

Reaction score
it looks good though. i like it. not sure why theres a form of the medical caduseus for the menu button, but its pretty awesome regardless. a lot better than the plain stock one. i'm running the Chaos one now, but when texting and using talk, i can barely see what im typing because of the dark blue font on the black background.

arturocald

Reaction score
Okay, I would be okay with just a theme that would change the notification bar. It's all I need themed lol.

volsfan1965

Reaction score
problem with ? (d2g, rom )

I am running angel rom 6.2 and no themes or anything else, heres whats happening. When I get a phone call I answer and my dialpad never comes back on screen and my end call never comes up. when the caller hangs up I get nothing on screen and have to take the battery out to get phone back up. Any ideas......please help!!!!!