[ROM] [ROM Release] AngelRom v0.6.2 5/12/11

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Problem.

Battery manager shows cell standby says time without a signal is 50% what's up with this??????

It also keeps reverting back to global instead staying when set it on cdma evdo auto..wont stay. Esp after* 228, any help is appreciated

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Trilback

Reaction score
Coming back to Angel from CM7 for better battery life. Know how to fix the color of the text in the status bar? It's the only thing that bothers me about the rom lol.

Same here, there a post about a theme for it but the link does not work.

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Coming back to Angel from CM7 for better battery life. Know how to fix the color of the text in the status bar? It's the only thing that bothers me about the rom lol.

When i actually get to work on an update ill fix that... Its in services.jar. Been too busy with CM to actually work on an update.

Reaction score
Where can I get themes for this? I see some posts saying I can use HeXen themes with this but is that true? and to change to the theme I just flash it right? like with HeXen?

xcodybx

Reaction score
so is everyone satisfied with this ROM over cm7?
thinking about switching over....
I need some battery life.

jrherras

Reaction score
Can flash this to my droid 2 global .29 system because im using the tbh band unlock only for. 29 system

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

hellajdm

Reaction score
You may run to into some problems as this rom is based on .33 not .29. Fission I believe is the only rom for D2G based on .29.

cubuff

Reaction score
Any word on the reboot issue when unlocking the screen? That's my only issue. Other than that this rom is solid!

Trilback

Reaction score
Any word on the reboot issue when unlocking the screen? That's my only issue. Other than that this rom is solid!

None that I know of as I have not heard from angel on it yet.