[ROM] [ROM Release] AngelRom v0.6.2 5/12/11

keolawills

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to add I came to this rom about 3 days. I came from Fission 2.4.3, reverted back to my nandroid backup of .330 and cleared data, cache, dalvik, and batt stats. Then flashed AngelRom and everything went great. I haven't noticed any problems, the battery life is better as well as the whole speed and stability of the system. Thanks for this release and I can't wait to see whats in store for the future. Great work.

There are a few themed angelroms floating around if you want to change up the look without losing speed tweaks, and I understand a few more may be on the way.

AngelicChaos, OreoAngel, AngelRom_bbwc(black status bar white clock) all run excellent.

sent from an OreoAngel

ardentsilent

Reaction score
I have noticed wifi does not work with WPA and WPA2. WEP and in-the-clear wifi works fine.

Any ideas?

OK after camera came up black, i knew something was up. I SBF'd to original ROM and Wifi & Camera still broke. Disregard above, i got a faulty refurb phone (my original touch screen stopped working in one area so they sent me this, which had broken wifi and camera, sigh).

volsfan1965

Reaction score
camera bug

dont know if anyone else has run into this or not but when I start my camera and then switch to video it FC's everytime mind you I dont use my video camera that often(next to never) so it doesnt bother me much just wanted to see if others have the problem and let you know angel

gunz.jones

Reaction score
No issue here. Used it the other night to take a pic then upload a vid of my "special" dog lose a fight to a pitcher. Pretty fluid switch.

Sent from a D2G Dark Angel

volsfan1965

Reaction score
No issue here. Used it the other night to take a pic then upload a vid of my "special" dog lose a fight to a pitcher. Pretty fluid switch.

Sent from a D2G Dark Angel
just reinstalled gunz see if maybe I had a bad download or something thanks bro

edit: reinstall of angel rom didnt fix it

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
anyone else having trouble with navigation?

Swirly

Reaction score
I like this Rom better. Good looking on the LauncherPro being available

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1306788919628.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1306788919628.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 223

jt1359

Reaction score
So I know certain things from Liberty toolbox like font switching work on this ROM (and lots of others probably). Is there any reason why disabling the boot animation using the toolbox would be bad? And does anyone know exactly what will and will not work in the toolbox? I know apparently the pulldown text editor doesn't work.

keolawills

Reaction score
So I know certain things from Liberty toolbox like font switching work on this ROM (and lots of others probably). Is there any reason why disabling the boot animation using the toolbox would be bad? And does anyone know exactly what will and will not work in the toolbox? I know apparently the pulldown text editor doesn't work.

Boot logo, font, disable boot animation all work, and i would think other tweaks would work too(stagefright,etc).use at your own risk though, as its not designed for d2g. I only use it to change the boot logo. I use roottools for everything else. Disabling boot animation will make your phone boot faster and use less batt during boots.

sent from a constantly evolving Angel

keolawills

Reaction score
Havent seen a hack for the pulldown text on a d2g, along with a transparent pulldown.

sent from a constantly evolving Angel

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Im curious...what toolbox are you guys talking about? And can I get a dl link?

Sent from my CHAOTIC ANGELLIC DROID 2 GLOBAL